New Couple!!!!

Until You're Mine

 

The winner is……………………….”Jyp said.everyone feel nervous.for Wooyoung,he want to be king and Suzy will be the Queen.

“Junho….will be the king…..and Suzy will the Queen.”Jyp said.After they heard their name,Junho and Suzy run to each other,and hug tightly.”Junho,you’re king,I’m the Queen.”,Suzy said.”I’m really happy about that”,Junho said.Wooyoung feel uncomfortable when he see his love hug someone else.Wooyoung make a noise….”Suzy feel something with wrong with them.She cannot be like that.She remember what IU said ,she fall in love with Wooyoung.She feel like she in   big compettion.One day,they have shooting at the beach between Junho and Suzy.Its the present for the winner.They will acting dancing and singing for each other.They will acting like romantic couple.They feel so much better because before this,they acting too..when Suzy acting as Sooyoung.Junho know what he want to do.Suddenly,Junho heard bang sound.He see Suzy in hurt.Someone shoot Suzy.Taecyeon and Wooyoung have shooting at that beach too.

“Suzy,please wake up.I don’t lose you.It really makes I hurt because I love you so much.I don’t want you die like sooyoung.You’re the person who make I happy after I depressed.”Junho said with crying.Wooyoung and Taecyeon feel Shocked.Wooyoung feel Junho really love Suzy so much.

Wooyoung find people to get suzy go to hospital.Suzy loses many of blood.Suzy are Blood type,A..Wooyoung and Taecyeon have different blood to Suzy.Junho have same blood to Suzy,A.

He donated his blood to Suzy,If they late donate that blood,suzy will die soon.Junho really worried now.Everyone worried about Suzy.Miss A have schedule.2PM have schedule too except Junho.He always take care of Suzy.He touched Suzy’s hand.He holding tightly.The magic coming.Junho tears make Suzy awake…

“Suzy,finally you’re awake.I worried about you”,Junho said with holding Suzy’s hand