Chapter 20

Until You're Mine

The next day,all member pretend to not remember what Junho said yesterday.Like usual,Wooyoung will helped Chansung to cooked breakfast.Today is their second day for we got married.He thought that he should told Suzy about Junho last decision yesterday.Suddenly someone tapped Wooyoung’s shoulder.

“Omo,you shocked me,Junho.I almost fell this pan..,”Wooyoung screamed.Junho just give a smile to his cousin.

“Sorry hyung.I just want tell you that don’t tell about my word yesterday.I don’t  want Suzy know about it.I will leave all of you after we finished JYP Nation this year,”Junho said.When Chansung heard it,he fell of glass on the floor.

“Junho..JYP Nation…We just have 3 month left.I just want don’t follow your decision.Maybe your precious girlfriend don’t want you follow her,please think about it,”Chansung said.Now all member wake up and quickly go to kitchen after heard the glass fell.

“Chansung,Wooyoung…what happened here??Are you okay Junho?,”Taecyeon hurrily checked Junho condition.All member worried about Junho after they know about Junho decision to leave them forever.

“Nothing hyung..Chansung just shocked after he heard that I will leaving …..after we finished JYP Nation this year,”Junho explained.

“WHAT???We just have a few month left…”Junsu who known as Min Jun shocked.

“Junho,please don’t do it..We don’t want you leave us here..We’re not completed if youre gone,”Nichkhun said.Suddenly,Junho hugged Nichkhun.

“Khun hyung,after I left,everything will be okay..everyone will happy without me,”Junho explained.Now,Wooyoung can’t take it anymore..

“JUNHO!!!STOP SAYING IT THAT YOU WILL LEAVE US!!!”Wooyoung leaves that kitchen and go to his bedroom who shared with Junho.There is a lot of moment that they shared in this room.Even only Junho can slept here,he only once slept in this room before.Suddenly,he found one book under Junho’s Pillow.When he opened,he see a lot of picture.Its seem like album.When he started to open next page,he see picture who Junho and Suzy take picture together a long time ago.Its written there.

“I will never this forget this day.You make me so happy.Actually I already know that youre not Sooyoung that time.I just want enjoyed that time with you,Suzy,”

So this book is for Suzy.Now he know that Junho really love Suzy a lot.Suddenly,someone entered that room.He keep looking his book but he don’t found it because Wooyoung keep it.Wooyoung want give it to Suzy when its time coming.He don’t want give it now.

“Wooyoung hyung,please be happy without me.If you don’t like about my leaving.I will not remind you after this,”Junho said.Wooyoung just nooded.

“Before that Junho,may I ask something?Are you really love Suzy?”,Wooyoung asked.Junho don’t know how to answered it.

“About that hyung..I don’t know how to answered it…lets take breakfast hyung.We already late to recording We got married today,”Junho ignore that question.If he say yes,its will become bad to their relationship.

“Omo..I should be early for today..,”Wooyoung shocked.

“If you said like that hyung..lets go hyung…but take breakfast first,”Junho said.In Kitchen,other member still think about Junho’s decision.Nichkhun get one idea to make Junho happy.

“Taecyeon…I know you close with JYP…I want you tell him about Junho,Can you?”Nickhun asked.Taecyeon just nooded.After that,all member eating their breakfast.

At We got married set,Sunny and Suzy already waited their husband…in their  house.Wooyoung and Junho is on the way to their house.

Wooyoung X Suzy

Suzy’s POV

I supposed forget my love to Junho.If my sister know it,she will mad at her.Now,my parent want arrange marriage for Wooyoung and I.My relationship with him is not good at all.He already have son.JYP also agree about it.What should I do?My love still for Junho.He joined WGM with Sunny while I joined WGM with my ex boyfriend,Wooyoung.Suddenly,someone calling my name.

“Suzy-ah,your mission today,make special dish to Wooyoung and both of you will visit other couple,”Director said.

“Okay,I will do it,”I said.She keep guessing whats Wooyoung favourite dishes.When they in relationship before,he already mention it.I hope we already have something to cook in our house.While waiting him to come here.I should start cooking.I know that im not good in cooking but I try to cook until its become awesome.Suddenly,I heard the car sound.Omo..He is coming now.When he opened the door,I give welcome hug to him

“Yeobo ya,welcome home,are you tired today?”I massage his shoulder.I know he tired because now 2PM comeback.

“Yes I’m tired Jagiya.But the way,I smell something delicious.Are you cooking?”He asked me.He smell his favourite dishes smell.

“I make special dishes to you.I hope you like it,”I said.He make funny face.

“I saw in Invicible Youth.You don’t know how to cook well,”he said.He saw me invicible Youth but whats he said its true.

“I know but at least I try to cook for my husband..try it yeobo,”I make aegyo to him.He just nooded.After he tastes it.He make face like he always do in Wild Bunny..”Baby face”.So,its not delicious.I make sad face.

“Just kidding jagiya.Its delicious.Good Job,my wife,”Suddenly he give kiss on my cheek.Yah,why he did in officially like this.

“Yah Yeobo!!He running away.I keep chasing him.Finally he is tired.I get catch him and hug him tightly.I whispering to his ear,

“Our mission today is we will visit Junho and Sunny”I whispered.He just nooded.

“My wife is so lovely today,”he said.I stopped hug him.I remember when we still in relationship before.He always said like that.

“Are you dreaming?”He keep waving his hand in front of me.

“No..”I pretend want to bite his hand.

“My wife is mad now..I’m so sorry…I will cook for you nae,”He winked at me.I just smiled to him.

“Today,I want visit my member who lived next door.So,we should give something to them too.What do you think jagiya?”he asked me.

“I think we should give food to them.We can cook together now,”I pinched his cheek.He is so cute.I don’t know he become more cute after we broke up.