Chapter 16

Until You're Mine

 

Next morning,manager 2PM called them to wake up early.They don’t know why Manager call them.Only wooyoung know about these..

“Hyung,why you call us early today?”Taecyeon said.

“Today,we have dancing practice for our concert,Remember that?”,Manager said.


“Hyung,we always remember about our concert,”Junsu said text with Sunny.When they practice,someone opened the door with Camera.

“This is for you,Jang Wooyoung,You will joined WGM”,the man said.

“Wow,I joined WGM..I really want these.(He jealous with Seohyun and Yonghwa CN Blue joined WGM).I wonder who is my wife?”Wooyoung said.He know who is his wife.

“You just write the mission.You will know”,the man said.

“Jang Wooyoung,Congratulation.Manager said I will joined that show..i don’t know when I joined WGM.”Taecyeon said.

“Hyung,you should wait for moment.”,Wooyoung hugged Taecyeon.

“I almost forget,this is for you,Lee Junho.You will joined WGM like wooyoung”,the man said.

“Hyung,we joined same show,WGM.”,Junho said to Wooyoung.Wooyoung feel guilty to Junho because he take Suzy as his wife.

“Junho,I really happy for it,”Wooyoung said.

“Junho,Wooyoung…Congratulation…You should protect your wife and love her forever”,Nichkhun give advise to his dongsaeng.

“Okay,Hyung”,Junho and Wooyoung said at same time.The man want they read the mission.

Junho mission

                Junho,you will meet your wife at Swan Garden.She will bring red roses to you.You should wear black suit.Your wife will know you.

“Swan Garden..Okay,I will meet her.I wonder who is my wife?”Junho said.He said goodbye to all member.He should prepared   something for his wife.

In the same times,Another camera man go to SNSD dance room.He gives to Sunny.

“Sunny,you will joined WGM.read your mission,okay.”the man said.

“Unnie,I joined WGM same like Seohyun.”,Sunny said with happy smile

“Sunny,congratulation…I heard your husband is from 2PM,”Sooyoung said.

“Really?”Sunny said.

“Sunny,you should read the mission now,maybe your husband wait for you,”the man said.

“Okay,I will read the mission,”Sunny said.

Sunny mission.

                Sunny,you will meet your husband at Swan Garden.He will wear black suit.You should bring red rose for him.

“Okay..I should go now.I will meet my husband”,Sunny said.She said goodbye to her member.

After Junho go away from that room,Wooyoung will read his mission.

Wooyoung mission.

                Wooyoung,you will meet your wife at Namsan Tower.She will wear black sunggales with black dress.You should wear black suits.

“Okay,I have to go now.”Wooyoung said.He said goodbye to .

In the same times,Suzy received the mission.She will meet her husband at Namsan Tower.She know who is her husband.

Wooyoung X Suzy

Suzy already waited for her husband at Namsan Tower.She just waited for Wooyoung coming.She wear black dress with sunggales like the mission said.In other sides,Wooyoung arrived at Namsan Tower.He wear black suits.He searching Suzy everywhere but he still found her.At Namsan Tower,every girl wear same thing like Suzy wear.He asked everyone.

“Do you see someone who wear black dress and black sunggales?”Wooyoung asked one girl.

“Your wife sit on bench.I see she like in cool right now.You should hurry.I will show you where she is.”the girl said.The girl show where is Wooyoung’s wife.That times,he see the girl wear same thing like mission said.The girl who his wife wear mask.

“Thank you,”Wooyoung said to the girl who helped him.He go to that girl.

“Are you,my wife..Wooyoung’s wife?”Wooyoung asked.

“I’m not your wife.you think,who is your wife?”Suzy asked.

“I think my wife is Suzy from Miss A..I know already,I’m her ideal person”Wooyoung said.

“Okay,I want show you something.Can you follow me?”Suzy said with holding Wooyoung’s hand.When she arrived at quiet place,she opened her mask and smile to Wooyoung..

“Suzy!!(Wooyoung hug Suzy)..You’re my wife…I really happy for it..”Wooyoung said.

“Yeah oppa..I’m your wife.Your guess is right.”Suzy said.Their love moment comeback again.

 

“Suzy,you’re so beautiful when you wear this dress..You’re so y…”Wooyoung said.

“Oppa,I always beautiful in front of you..Oppa also handsome..Oppa only suitable for me..Oppa,I wonder where we will go today?”Suzy said.

 

“Thank you,Suzy”,Wooyoung take Suzy’s hand and kissing that hand.He’s so romantic.Suddenly,they received the mission.

Woozy Mission

                Congratulation for your wedding.As husband and wife should protect each other.Now,you will have new house and car.Your house is at Busan.

“Wow,oppa…we have new house and car”,Suzy said with holding Wooyoung’s hand

“Suzy,I love it if I have that with you.We should go now”,Wooyoung said.They still holding hand each other.

“Oppa,I feel weird right now.We should have special name”,Suzy said.

“I know because I feel weird too.Our married’s name is Woozy.That name is combine from our name…Wooyoung and Suzy.I want you called me,Yeobo and I will called you,Jagiya.”Wooyoung said.

“It’s a great name,Woozy..Oppa…Opss..Yeobo…I want to look our house.Can’t we?”Suzy said.

“Okay,Jagiya.Lets go”,Wooyoung said with take Suzy’s hand

In the car,Wooyoung will drive and Suzy only sit beside him.They still holding hand each other.It took 8 minutes from Namsan Tower to their house.Finally,they arrived at house but Wooyoung parked his car are far from the house.Suzy running but still holding Wooyoung’s hand.Wooyoung is tired.

“Jagiya,please don’t run.I’m tired,”Wooyoung said.

“Okay..I will not run.I will walked with you,Yeobo.”Suzy said.They walked and walked..Finally,they arrived.

“The house is really beautiful.I love it”,Suzy said.

“I think our house is more beautiful than khun hyung house.Jagiya,I want look our bedroom first,”Wooyoung said.He go first followed by Suzy.Their room really beautiful.Wooyoung lie on the bed.

“Jagiya,lie  beside me”,Wooyoung said.