2PM,Miss A

Until You're Mine

 

One day,Miss A meet 2PM.They introduced one by one.First their leader,Jay park.”Hi,My name is Jay.I’m leader 2PM.They introduced by themselves about anything.Until Junho part,My name is Lee Junho.You can called me Junho”,He said with sweet smile.Suzy remember that smile.Suzy part begin,”My name is Bae Suzy,you can call me Suzy”,Suzy said with smile.Junho,Wooyoung and Taecyeon remember that smile.”Suzy!!”,they said at same time.

“Suzy,I miss you.Why you go away from Seoul?”Wooyoung said.Finally,suzy’s acting failed.

“Wooyoung,I miss you too.I’m so sorry.My reason for leaving is Cho Kyuhyun.He’s now married with Seohyun and have a child.He confessed his feeling to me.I cannot take it anymore.”,Suzy said.

“Suzy,you don’t miss me?I miss you too.I find you everywhere until I meet you now.I’m very happy now.”,Junho said.

“Junho,I miss you so much.You’re okay now?”Suzy said.

“I’m okay,my pretend girlfriend..hihihi..”Junho said.

Taecyeon just see for behind.He know Suzy still not forgive him.Suddenly,Suzy called Taecyeon’s name.

“Taecyeon,you miss me right?Don’t worry,I forgive you.Now,we’re family,JYP Nation.We cannot fight anymore.

“Suzy,I miss you too.Thank you.i Promise I will not did it again.”Taecyeon said.

Suddenly,SNSD appeared on the that room.They introduced themselves again.Until part Yoona.”My name is Yoona”,Yoona said.She watched Taecyeon silently.Taecyeon not see Yoona.He only watched Suzy silently.Junho shocked because he see Sooyoung’s face.”My name is Sooyoung”,Sooyoung said.They face very alike.Junho still not forget his first love.Suzy shocked too because she see her sister again.She see Junho happy again.Junho always with Sooyoung.They chat each other.Someone jealous when see Junho with Sooyoung.Its hyoyeon.She love Junho for along time.She see Junho with Suzy at theme park along time ago.Suzy see Seohyun.She congrate to Seohyun,”Seohyun,congratulation because you have child now.I hope you forget your love to Junho.I know you jealous with Junho and I happy that moment.”Suzy said.”What??Seohyun,you love me…I;m sorry.I’m not realized that.”,Junho said.”Its okay,Junho.Because of you,I feel happy life now.”,Seohyun said.Super Junior come that room too.They have 13 member.”Hi to my friends,Wooyoung,Junho,Suzy and my beloved wife,Seohyun…I;m kYuhyun from super junior.”,Kyuhyun said.They became friend between Super Junior,Girls Generation,2PM and Miss A.