Junho's decision

Until You're Mine

He thought about his precious love want him followed her to heaven but he can’t leave his biggest love here,Suzy.Even that love seem busy with her ex.He want had happy moment before he left.He should wait until that moment come.

In 2PM dorm,all member still do their activities.They don’t realized about one of their member is not around.When  Junho opened the door,other member shocked because they thought all member is with them.

“Hey Junho,where you go?We thought all member is here,”Junsu asked.He is like older brother here.He know what his younger brother feel about love.

“I just want to take fresh air outside.Hyung,lets eat chicken.I’m hungry,”Junho replied.He want happy with  him before he left.

“If about chicken,I think we should wait for Wooyoung.He likes chicken the most.If I see now,Chansung is really hungry.We can’t wait Wooyoung to comeback.Junho,I will treat you today,”Nichkhun said.Everyone happy because they can eat chicken.Its a long time,they were not eat chicken.

“No hyung.I think we should wait Woo.We just wait for 5 minutes.If he still comeback,we eat it first,”Chansung said.Everyone nooded.After a few minutes,they heard someone is back.When Wooyoung opened the door,everyone make happy face.

“Hey Woo,come here fast.We’re hungry now.Khun hyung treat us Chicken tonight,”Chansung said.He took Wooyoung’s hand to walked faster.Now everyone sit in their position.When Junho looked at Wooyoung,he feel sad.He thought “I should not been like this.I should make all my member happy..I also not finished my recording in WGM.I still not met my sister,Sooyoung.I want tell her first about my plan,even we can’t be together anymore.

“Junho,are you okay?I should not kiss suzy in front of you.I’m so sorry.After we finished eating,I want talked with you outside,”Wooyoung asked.Other member looked at them.

“Woo hyung,I’m okay.She is yours.You’re going to married with her for real.She is not mine anymore.Hyung make she always smile nae.I admire her smile most.”Junho replied.

“But Junho…”Junho interrupted.”Its okay hyung.I need tell all of you something.I hope you agree with my decision.

“Okay Junho.Whats it?All member already here.We will try to accept it,”Taecyeon responded.

“First of all,I want make all of you happy before I left.The reason of my leaving is my precious love,Sooyoung waiting me there,in heaven.I want followed her.Thats why I want you..Wooyoung hyung protect Suzy.I thought Seohyun and Kyungsan will accepted your decision.Kyuhyun is responsible father.I know he can treat his family well.Junsu hyung,my sister,Sooyoung love you but you’re not love her.I hope you can straight forward to her that you’re not love her.I don’t want my sister feel bad.I know you love Sunny.Khun hyung,please make my noona happy.She is the best sister that I have.Chansung.dont eat banana..You will get fat soon.Taecyeon,I know you still love Suzy.Can you forget your love to her?She is not yours anymore.She is belongs to Wooyoung.She is also not belongs to me,”Junho explain it until he makes his tears went out.

“Junho..why you did it??Please don’t do it,”Chansung said.Other member nooded.Junho thought that is good decision that he made.

“We will lost my best brother.I don’t want to but its your decision.We’re only can accepted it.All of you..Junho’s wishes ..I hope you will do it..2PM always together forever,”Junsu responded.All member hugged each other.