Chapter 15

Until You're Mine

 

“But Junho…I cant live without her.What should I do now?”,Taecyeon said.

“Don’t worry,hyung.I found good idea,”Junho said.Suddenly,Wooyoung’s phone vibrating.He thought Seohyun called him.Suzy called him.

“Hello,Jang Wooyoung,can’t we meet tonight?Its important.I wait you at our favourite garden.,”Suzy said.

“Okay,I will go there.”,Wooyoung said.He ended the conversation.Junho look something different with Wooyoung after he received phone call.

“Wooyoung,are you okay?You look you have something think.Hyung,you can tell me.”Junho said.

“Nothing.I just received call from my friend.He want to meet me tonight.Can’t I?”Wooyoung said.

“Wooyoung,you can meet him but  please don’t late to back home.Our manager will worried about you”,Taecyeon said.After they arrived at their dorm,Wooyoung ride a car to go that place.He wonder what Suzy want to talk about.Junho want follow Wooyoung but Taecyeon need him for Jiyeon.When Wooyoung reached that place,he saw Suzy crying.He run to Suzy and hug Suzy tightly.

“Suzy,what happened?Why are you crying?”,Wooyoung said.

“JYP know about our relationship.He want we do we got married like Khuntoria couple.After that,my mom know about it,we want engaged for real.I know we broke up but I feel pity to Seohyun.”,Suzy said.

“What??We got married.We should follow what Jyp want we did.About your mom,I think we should engaged.I know you don’t love me anymore.About Seohyun,I think she will understand about our situation.What do you think?”Wooyoung said.

“I think that’s good idea.Thank you,wooyoung because you always solved our problem from beginning until end of our relationship.Why you said I don’t love you,I still love you but its not love that I feel when we’re in relationship,”Suzy said.

“Can I ask you something?I know you  lied to me about you advise Junho that times.I can see it through your eyes.You and Junho become couple,right?”Wooyoung said.

“How you know about that?Junho told you??.”Suzy said.

“He don’t told me.I  saw he always smile when we ‘re in car.When I asked him,he don’t want to tell me.About you said you love someone else,its Lee Junho,right?Why I introduced him to you,you love him more than me.

 

“Wooyoung!!!You have more part in my heart.Remember that.We will start joined we got married tomorrow.I have to go now,”Suzy said.

Wooyoung back home.Taecyeon asked him,what happened.Wooyoung don’t want to answer the question.He want sleep because he tired.Suddenly,his phone vibrating.Its seohyun.

“Wooyoung-ah,I heard you will join WGM with Suzy?Its true or not?”Seohyun said.

“Its true and we will engaged for real.I’m so sorry,Seohyun,”He said.

“I understand,your family know Suzy a lot.Please don’t forget me.Good Luck for tomorrow.Yonghwa CNBLUE  and I will joined WGM too.I love you so much,”Seohyun said.

“Seohyun,please don’t said like that,I love you too.Good luck too.Please don’t make I jealous.Bye..Good Night.”,Wooyoung said.He ended the conversation.