Truth about Kyungsan

Until You're Mine

 

“Okay,I will wait you for love me”,Seohyun said.She hug Kyuhyun tightly.The next morning,Sooyoung still come to 2pm dorm but she want to see Junho.Junho alone at house.

“Hellp,Junho.can I talk something to you?”,Sooyoung said.Her voice very alike with his girlfriend

“Okay,you can sit here…what you want to say to me?”,Junho said.

“About me,Seohyun tell me that my face very alike with your first love.I’m so sorry.I know you sad when you see me.I;m so sorry.”Sooyoung said.

“Its okay..Your face really make me happy but sometimes I want to cry.why she go to early.”,Junho said.

“Junho,do you want feel better…I can accompanied you as partner.I want you know something that I don’t love you.I love Junsu.I love him since we same school.Please don’t tell him”,Sooyoung said.

“If you want that,I’m okay.I know you did that because you want always with Junsu hyung right?”,Junho said.

“Yes..its true.When we will start?You can do everything what you do with your first love..”,Sooyoung said.


“Thank you Sooyoung.Maybe my heart feel hurt because you love Junsu hyung.Its okay.You’re not my sooyoung.We will start tomorrow.”Junho said.

“Okay,Junho….what your first love always call you?Baby?Oppa?”,Sooyoung said.

“She always call me Oppa and I will call her Baby.Sooyoung,you should go now.”,Junho said.Suddenly,Junho kiss Sooyoung.

“That I always do to her.”Junho said.Sooyoung said.Junho are her first kiss.

Suzy wait Wooyoung because he acting so long with another woman,IU.Their scene is Wooyoung will kiss iu.After that,Taecyeon and Suzy scene.Their scene is Taecyeon will kiss Suzy.He always wait for that time.Wooyoung only can said that.They back together.Wooyoung still not speak anything.

“Wooyoung,why you like these?”Suzy said.

“Nothing…I just want to be alone,”Wooyoung said.When she opened the door,she see Seohyun sit next to Junho watch television.”Yah,seohyun,why you seat beside my emperor.Junho,I said just now,you should wait for me”,Suzy said.

“Suzy,we just have talk.I want to say something.its important.It about my life.Can you follow me?”,Seohyun said.Suzy follow Seohyun to quiet place.

“What do you want to talk to me?”suzy said

“Its about my son.Its not Kyuhyun’s child.You know what I talking about?

“What you want to say that child is Wooyoung child.Its not true.I know you and wooyoung have in front of me…please say,its not true.”,

“Its true,Suzy.I hide it because I know you will mad of me.Please forgive me.Please don’t say this to Wooyoung and Kyuhyun.I love my family now.”

“Okay,my friend.I will keep the secret silently.When I see Kyungsan,it has similarities with Wooyoung,”

Thank you,Suzy.I know you really angry at me.Please let me know.I see Junho and you really match each other.I still love Junho.

“Junho…I think that too.Please don’t let me confuse.I only love my jang wooyoung.Let we go in.Our family wait us.Kyuhyun want to fetch you right?”

“Okay.think it carefully before too late.Its true.Kyuhyun said to me he will love me and he will forget his love to you.

They go in to that room.Suzy see her lover play with Kyungsan.He don’t know Kyungsan is his child.Suzy really want to cry.She don’t want someone know about these.she believe Junho.She holding Junho;s hand and go to silently place.They go to Sooyoung favourite place,garden.They know everyone can see them.

“Suzy,why you holding my hand?”Junho said.Junho see Suzy crying

“Junho….My heart really hurt…”,Suzy said.

“Its about Wooyoung right?About his child…I know it because I follow you just now.You know that they don’t want did that.You only can accepted it.

“You know…..You’re bad person…

Suzy,please don’t say..You make my heart hurt too.You always with Wooyoung,you don’t think my feeling.

Junho…My heart hurt than you…What you think your lover have child with someone else.

Suzy,please forget that…be happy always…I don’t want see you crying…I just want you happy always.

Thank you,Junho…I love you…Sooyoung love you because of that.

I love you too”Junho said.They hugging each other.After that,they back to 2pm dorm.

“Suzy,where you go with Junho?it really make me worried.Seohyun too.”,Wooyoung said.

“I just want be with Junho alone.”Suzy said.Suddenly,someone ring a bell.Wooyoung opened the door,”Oppa,I miss you”,Sooyoung said.Her voice really alike with Suzy’s sister.Everyone searching who Sooyoung talk to it.”Baby,I miss you too”,Junho said and hug Sooyoung tightly.Everyone shocked.”Oppa,why you’re not reply my text last night?i’m very worried”,Sooyoung said but she only want see Junsu.

“Sooyoung,why you steal my emperor,Junho?”,Suzy said with jealous tone.

“Suzy,he’s mine now,he’s not your emperor anymore,right oppa?”Sooyoung said.She kissed Junho fastly.Junho shocked.Everyone shocked.”Its true,my baby”,Junho said while watch Suzy’s face.

“Junho,congrate because you found new person after Suzy’s sister die.After you,its my turn”,Junsu said.

Sooyoung wonder why Junsu said its my turn.Sooyoung feel jealous.Junho see Sooyoun expression.”Oh….your turn will coming.Jessica texted to me,your girl will come to out house for the second times.”Taecyeon said.”Okay,I will wait for her”,Junsu said.Junho know what Junsu said will make break Sooyoung’s heart.He holding Sooyoung’s hand and go out from that house before too late.”I have something to do with Sooyoung,My queen,please don’t jealous…”.Junho said.

At outside the house,Junho hugged Sooyoung.”Sooyoung,you can’t see who is the girl?It will make you crying.I don’t want see it”,Junho said.

“Tell me,who is that girl.I will not cry”,Sooyoung said.

“its sunny from snsd.You know her right?”Junho said.

I know her,she is my sister.I can’t believe it”,Sooyoung said.

“Junsu love sunny for the long time.”Junho said.

“Thank you because you told me.Can I hug you for a while?”,Sooyoung said.Sooyoung hug Junho tightly.

“Sooyoung,please don’t cry.If you cry.i will cry too.”Junho said.Sooyoung can’t take it anymore.She crying for a lot.Junho crying too.She feel happy because someone who really understand her feeling.Suzy heard the conversation.She don’t know why her heart feel like want to break when she see Junho with Sooyoung?Is that mean,Suzy love Junho too.Its impossible.Wooyoung see Suzy is like want to cry.

“Suzy,what you doing here?You love Junho right?

“Wooyoung,yes..i love him as sister love brother.Please let me alone.I don’t see you face now

Why suzy?tell me what the reason.

My reason is I really angry because my love have son now.

My love?it is me?I don’t have son

Its kyungsan…He is your child.”Suzy said.

Their face really obvious each other.In true blood,they have relationship between father and son.He still don’t  believe the truth.He only think he did that thing only once with his friend,Seohyun.After that, he did that thing just for his girlfriend,Suzy.

“Suzy,I don’t believe it.I know you see Seohyun and I did .After that,I did not that thing.The truth is not true.”,Wooyoung said with shocked face.

“Its true wooyoung,she told me.But she don’t want you know about it.She really happy now with Kyuhyun and Kyungsan.You know what,My heart like want to broken more after I see Junho and Sooyoung.Only you can make my heart pain.Please listen to me.I can’t believe you now,Lets break up”,Suzy said with crying

“Enough!!I know you said that because of Junho right?Junho is my cousin.I know more about him than you.He love you too.Its not love like brother to Sister.Its really like love couple.I don’t want break up with you.I love you for a long time.I realy want you forget about that thing.”Wooyoung said.Everyone listen their fight conversation.Junho really want to protect Suzy from Wooyoung but He don’t want Sooyoung alone.

“Sooyoung,wait for me here.I want help Suzy right now?”Junho said to Sooyoung

Junho run and hug Suzy tightly.Wooyoung said who make Suzy want to crying more.

“Look,your love coming..Lee Junho”,Wooyoung said with angry tone.

“Wooyoung,enough!!.I want to say to you.Suzy and I have no relationship.We just friend.One thing,you should think before you said.I will advice her about these.Please let her alone now.She want to be alone now”,Junho said.

“Okay,Junho…Suzy,I want you think about it carefully.I love you,Suzy”,Wooyoung said.Now,everyone know about Kyungsan is Wooyoung’s child.Taecyeon really angry now to Wooyoung because he make Suzy crying.Junho don’t want Taecyeon and Wooyoung fight.

“Sooyoung,can you help me?Make Suzy not to crying again.”,Junho said.Sooyoung feel Junho love Suzy so much.She know they only have fake relationship.She want help Suzy and Junho together but She can’t do that because Wooyoung and Suzy love each other.Suzy opened her eyes.She see Sooyoung in front of her.

“Sooyoung,I miss you so much.I know you’re not my sister.Can I hug you for a while?”Suzy said with crying.Sooyoung feel sad too.She know Suzy still miss her sister so much.

Wooyoung go to meet Seohyun to Kyuhyun’s house.Kyuhyun always late back to house.Kyungsan and Seohyun always alone at house.

“Seohyun,I want ask you something?Is kyungsan is my son?”Wooyoung said.They’re not realized that Kyuhyun enter the house from behind door house.

“Yes..Kyungsan is your son.You know what,after we have ,I always vomit.At that time,you already become Suzy’s boyfriend.I can’t tell you about these.So, I keep the secret.When Kyungsan borned,I think I should tell you about these.”Seohyun said.Kyuhyun shocked after heard that.He know they did .

“Why you’re not throw away that baby?”Wooyoung said.

“I can’t do that because you’re the first man who make that thing with me.I love Kyungsan so much”,Seohyun said.Kyuhyun really mad now.First,Seohyun still love Junho.Second,Seohyun have son with another man but he recognize the man,its wooyoung.

“Yah,wooyoung,you really make I want to fight you.I know you did with my wife.I know its happen a long time.”,Kyuhyun said.

“Kyuhyun,I don’t know you come back early.Please forgive me.”,Seohyun said.

“I already forgive you,you are my wife now.I love Kyungsan so much.Wooyoung,you make Suzy crying right?”,Kyuhyun said.

“Please forgive me too.She crying but she have another man too,its my cousin,Junho.I can see they love each other.”,Wooyoung said.

“Thank you Kyuhyun.”,Seohyun said.

“I have one condition,Wooyoung,you can see your child but I want see  Suzy everyday”,Kyuhyun said.

“Okay,I agree.Come here,Kyungsan.I’m your father”,Wooyoung said.Kyungsan realized that Wooyoung call his name.He run and call wooyoung something that they shocked.

“Papa”,Kyungsan said.