Love

Until You're Mine

 

“Kyungsan,you called me Papa..I really shocked after you said that but I love it Kyungsan.Kyuhyun appa still your father.You should call him appa not me.Kyuhyun feel sad after Kyungsan that word.He feel like Kyungsan love Wooyoung more than him.

“Seohyun,I want to go out for take fresh air.Wooyoung,please take care of my family.”Kyuhyun said with sad tone.

“Okay Kyuhyun.Please don’t be late.Tomorrow,its our anniversary.Remember that?”Seohyun said.

“I always remember that.My mind is not only appear Suzy’s face okay.Your face always plays in my mind.Remember that",kyuhyun said

 

Kyuhyun go to his favourite place.That place have more memories.He think what he will do to solve these problem.Suddenly,someone touched his shoulder.

“Kyuhyun oppa,why are you here,”Hyoyeon said.

“Hyoyeon,I just take fresh air.What are you doing here?”,Kyuhyun said.

“You lied to me right,Its all about Seohyun.Tell me,maybe I will help you.Seohyun is my sister.”,Hyoyeon said.

“Okay,Can’t you keep the secret.Kyungsan is not my child”,Kyuhyun said

“What??Whose Kyungsan ‘s father?”,Hyoyeon said.

“Its Wooyoung from 2PM.I know they did in front of me a long time ago.I don’t know Seohyun will pregnant.What should I do?”,Kyuhyun said.

“I will help you,oppa.Don’t worried about it.Can’t you help me?”,Hyoyeon said.

“Help me about what?”,Kyuhyun said.

“Can’t you make Junho be mine?I love him a long time ago.Since I meet him at theme park.That time,I see Junho and Suzy really close.They loved each other.I already make plan but its failed because she alive now.”,Hyoyeon said.

“Junho??I don’t know how to make you and Junho together.That times,I make the plan to hang out together but I can’t attent it because my mother want tell something to me.So,I asked Junho to accompanied Suzy and Seohyun.What’s your plan for the first time?”,Kyuhyun said.

“I shoot her at the beach.That time,Junho and Suzy make CF.They hugging each other and kissing.After that,I shoot her.Finally,Suzy lie on the beach.But Junho really crying about that.My plans are failed.”,Hyoyeon said.

“Hyoyeon,you’re bad woman.You should not do that.Suzy love Wooyoung ,not Junho.I can’t help you.I’m so sorry”,Kyuhyun said.

“I know ,I’m bad woman.I did that because I love Junho very much.I can’t live without him.I know you love Suzy but you already husband for Seohyun.I can help you and Suzy together again”,Hyoyeon said.

At the same time,Taecyeon and Sooyoung hides behind the tree.They feel something wrong about Kyungsan,so they follow Kyuhyun.They heard about the conversation.After they know about Hyoyeon plan,they feel worried.They should protect their love before it happened.Sooyoung always visit Junho.

Next day,Suzy want to meet Wooyoung.Maybe this is last meeting as couple.

“Wooyoung,I’m so sorry.I don’t love you anymore.You know,what’s my reason?First reason,you already know.My second reason is I love someone else.I love you for a long time.You have Seohyun and Kyungsan right now.You have family.About me,I don’t have someone else.You’re always be my best friend and I always love you as friend.”,Suzy said.

“I understand your feeling right now.If you want anything,you should ask me,okay.I always have time for you.I realized that I love Seohyun.I know we success through the challenges,first,I study abroad,second,you and I always fighting.I always love you.We’re friend,right?I know you love my cousin,Junho?You should tell him before its too late.He love Sooyoung now.”,Wooyoung said.

“Thank you,Wooyoung,You’re always the best for me.If you happy,I will happy too.I will help you and Seohyun.I want you know,I don’t have feeling for Kyuhyun.We’re friend.Let me kiss you for the last time.”,Suzy said.They kissing for the last time as couple for 6 years.