Chapter 17

Until You're Mine

 

Suzy just followed what Wooyoung request.Suzy just followed what Wooyoung want.

“Yeobo,I love you.”Suzy said.She looked at Wooyoung’s eyes who lie beside her.Suddenly,Wooyoung holding Suzy’s hand.

“Jagiya,I love you too,”he smiled to Suzy.MC shocked after heard their confession.Are they loved each other for real?

“You’re so beautiful..I’m happy to have you,”Wooyoung said.Suzy smiled back to him.

Junho X Sunny Mission

As usual Sunny waited for her husband.She really want to know who is he.She hopes her husband is Junsu.Suddenly,she saw someone who has same character which write on in the paper.

“Junho!!Come here,”Sunny said.Junho comes to Sunny.

“Are you my wife,?Junho asked.Sunny nooded.

“Come baby,hug your husband,”Junho said.They hugged each other.

“How you know that I’m your wife?”Sunny asked.

“Sure,I know..because on paper..”Junho winked to Sunny.

“Yah,,you make me shy,”Sunny said.

“Don’t worry…You will happy with me,”Junho said.

“Are you know who is Suzy’s husband?”Sunny asked.Junho don’t said anything because he already know Suzy back together with her ex boyfriend.

“I know already…Its Wooyoung,her ex boyfriend,”Junho said with a sad voice.

“Why you look  like a sad?”Sunny said and holding Junho;s hand.

“Nothing Sunny..”Junho said.They received the mission.They will go to their new house.Their house is beside Woozy’s house.

“Sunny,we should have couple name,”Junho said.

“Yeah..What do you think if our couple name is Junny (Small Eyes couple)”Sunny replied.

“Its good name..Can I called you Baby,”Junho asked.

“Sure,you can…Sweety,”Sunny said.