''School again? Agh Kill me...''

Vampire flower(black rose)

Ayla fell asleep around 4 and she had to get up at 6 for school. Not good. Anyways, her night wasn't peaceful, she had the same nightmare again. Everything was the same except for one thing. When that stranger killed Hongbin he took her, he didn't leave her like in her previous nightmare. Thankfully her alarm woke her up in the right time. She was so tired but glad to be awake. Her dark circles were bigger than her face. Both guys woke up too, they had breakfast and it was time for Wonshik to drive her to school, and pick Hyuk on the way, it was safer if he was the one to drive her to school. While Wonshik went down to get his car Hongbin stole another kiss from her. His excuse was that this was a good morning kiss and the one last night was a good night kiss. She tried to act like she didn't like it but they both knew she liked it.

She was in a daze from both the kiss and the nightmare the whole trip but the happy Hyuk snapped her out. He was happy to go back to school again. He asked her about few things, like who to avoid, who to like and stuff. In her school pretty much everyone were nice people except for her. Kim.Min.Ah. She was the only person Ayla hated and she's not a person who will hate someone. But the feeling was mutual. Kim Min Ah was the school's beauty, and of course she was the main thing. Ayla could find a lot of other girls who were prettier than her but Kim Min Ah was plastic as well, her family was rich and she was like the school's angel. Angel pft. A was a more appropriate name for her. She didn't bully Ayla like a real bully but she was mean to her. She would steal her clothes after gym and throw it somewhere or she would bribe the cooks to spit in her food. But why she did that? Nobody knew. She was the only reason why Ayla hated going to school.  

''We're here.'' Wonshik broke the morning silence. ''Taekwon hyung will pick you after school. I have to go to work. Don't go anywhere, come here where I left you. And one more thing. Ayla I saw you have sciene class today?''

''3 painful hourse to be exact. Why?'' how did he know?

''We couldn't get Hyuk in the science class so we changed the professor.'' His smile was mysterious, and it was making her nervous. ''We managed to put Jaehwan as your science professor.''

''What?'' she couldn't hold it but she had to laugh. ''I mean that's awesome. But couldn't Hyuk like check me every half an hour or something?''

''No. Unfortunately Hyuk's class is on the other side of the school. That's why Jaehwan will make sure you're safe until Hyuk comes.''

''I'm sorry'' she felt bad. All of them, now had to focus on her. Making sure she's safe. What if they don't want to. They have their lives.

''You have no reason. Jaehwan hyung always wanted to be a professor but couldn't get a job since he's not serious enough. And I've been waiting for a long time to get back to school.'' Hyuk's words made her feel better instantly.

They got off the car. You could clearly see who's the one who loves school. While Hyuk was jumping in place from excitement Ayla had a huge black cloud hovering over her head.

''I'll stick to you.'' Hyuk's smile had a powerful effect on her she had no choice but to smile as well. They were going towards the lockers but Ayla's face went black again. Why? Kim Min Ah was coming towards her.

''Ahh. Such a cutie. You're new, aren't you? My name is Kim Min Ah. And yours? '' she completly ignored Ayla and went straight to Hyuk. She handed her hand to him.

''Han Sang Hyuk.'' He was completly cold towards her. That made Ayla giggle.

Min Ah was a bit taken a back but that didn't stop her from her usual. ''Nice to meet you. Why don't I and my friends give you a tour around school and on the lunch break you'll meet the rest'' her usual was making sure no one likes Ayla.

''Why in the world would I want to go with you''

''nice one Hyuk'' Ayla thought.

''W-what do you mean? Why wouldn't you?'' she was losing.

''I don't like you. I don't want you to talk to me either.'' He was dead serious. ''Ayla, let's go'' but he smiled again when he talked to Ayla. This was the first time someone refused Min Ah, she was in a big shock. Ayla enjoyed this a lot.

''You're the best Hyuk. Oh my God. I'm going to remember her face forever.'' Ayla was bright as a sun.

''You're welcome. See ya at the lunch.''

Her first 3 classes were science and she would usually die from boredom but she looked foward to a class with Jaehwan. She wasn't disappointed. Jaehwan wore clothes that made every girl go crazy when they would see him. Why wouldn't they. He had a nice body, a great smile and he was funny. Those 3 hourse weren't boring at all.

(..........)

''Hyung, did they arrive safely?'' while Ayla and Hyuk were in school Hongbin went to visit his old friend.

''Yes, they did don't worry. I'll call you later I'm at work now.'' Wonshik owned his own gym and he was the most populat trainer ever. With both boys and girls.

Hongbin wanted to do everything to make sure she'll be safe. So he thought of one thing that vampires hate the most. Like vampires version of Superman's kryptonite. It weren't onions or holy water but a simple blue diamond ash. Which was rare. But it was extremly powerful to all kinds of vampires. And the only vampire who was immune to this was actually the only person who could make this ash.

''Yuna noona~'' Hongbin acting cute. That you could only see when he went to her. Park Yuna was 1000 year old vampire witch. She loved Hongbin, they were like a brother and sister.

''oh~ Hongbinnie. So nice to see you'' the old lady smiled as she saw him. Yes he was already old when she was turned. ''I know what you need. I already prepared it'' she had some tarrot cards that told her everything that would happen on a certain day.

''Thank you noona.'' He stayed with her for a while, they had a nice chat but it was already time to go. Since Ayla and Hyuk would be coming home soon.

(…….)

Ayla's school day went really well thanks to Hyuk and Jaehwan. Everything was perfect. That was the first day of school she actually enjoyed alot

(……..)

''Hyung. It seems like they know what we'll do.''

''That is impossible.'' Hyun Shik had his guys tag along Ayla. They couldn't put someone to tag along Hongbin since he would smell them in no time.

''well, then I don't know what's going on. She's not in her apartment. I mean she's not staying there anymore. There are two vampires along with her. And there was another one this morning. And hyung did you forget they have that kid who sees future and stuff''

''F*&$! Abort the mission then. I won't risk you getting trapped by them or something like that.'' Hyun Shik's anger grew. He was furious that they saw through them so easily. If only that kid who sees future wasn't there. But wait, that is something he could do. He could make him disappear……