2nd Ending

Vampire flower(black rose)

Ayla's sleep was interrupted by loud screaming.

''What was that?'' she got up, her eyes were still closed.

After a while she opened her eyes and she looked around. She wasn't in her room. This room was different. It was all white and practically empty. Across her bed there was small desk and a chair and that's it. She turned around to see where the window is. At her surprise they were steel bars.

''What the..?'' she got up, and tried to move them but with no success. ''Is this a dream?''  She realized that she was wearing a white nightgown

She heard footsteps so she ran to the door to open them. But noup. They were locked and there was a small window with, once again, steel bars.

''Hello? Is anyone here? Hongbin? Guys?''

Suddenly someone stopped by the doors; the bars were too close to see who's on the other side.

''Back away from the door.'' A strong voice said, it was familiar. She did as she was said.

The door opened and two guys wearing white entered.

''Wonshik! Taekwon! Am I glad to see you? Where's Hongbin? How is he?'' she ran to them to hug them but they just pushed her away.

''It seems her metabolism became immune to this medication again. She's imagining things again'' Wonshik whispered to Taekwon, but not quiet enough since she heard it all.

''We need to take her to dr. Lee''

She was really surprised at this. Medications? Imagining things? Nothing made sense to her

''What are you talking about Wonshik? And where am I? A Hospital?'' she asked him but she only got weird looks from them.

''I'm sick of explaining this to her hyung.''

''Ayla. Dr. Lee will explain everything''

''Dr. Lee?'' who was he? She didn't know

''Come with us'' they said and instead of just asking her to come they grabbed her by her hands and lead her out of the room. She was too surprised to say anything. A little later they arrived in front of an office

Dr. Lee Hongbin? What is with that dr. ? Her confusion became even bigger.

They entered and there he was, just sitting.

''Welcome Ayla. I hear you are a bit confused, right? I'll explain everything'' dr. Lee said.

''H-Hongbin? B-but how? Please explain because I'm really confused''

''Put her on the chair guys, and then you can leave''

They did as they were told and left.

''Okay. Listen to me carefully. You are 20yrs old. Since you were a kid you were mentally unstable. You did all sorts of thing but your parents sent you here 4yrs ago when you started imagining that there were vampires here. You imagined all of this. When you came here you started imagining even worse things. Including me, and the rest of the staff in this facility. Vampires don't exist, your dad wasn't killed by a vampire, he's alive. I'm not your soulmate nor a vampire. I was not killed nor kidnapped. You're not half vampire half human. No one wants to kill you or anything. We managed to control your imaginations by medication, but your body becomes immune really fast so sometimes it takes a while to find a new medication to control you. I hope you'll remember all of this this time. We've told you this over a million times.''

After realizing what he told her tears started rushing down her cheeks. ''So you're saying I'm c-crazy…''

''I didn't say that Ayla'' he handed her a tissue.

''So none of this was real?''

''Unfortunately it wasn't…''

They spoke for a while and then dr. Lee decided to take tests on her to try and figure out new medication that would help her…

He did find a new medication, but like others this one didn’t last long…

All of this imagining, forgetting, being crazy stuff happened many more times. She sometimes would realize that those stuff weren’t real. But not always. Everything seemed like it was going well until one morning they found Ayla lying in a puddle of blood. She slit her wrists and killed herself. How she found a razor remained a mystery……

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….............................................

(A/N) I'm back~~~

So what do you think? Totally unexpected right?

One more to go~~

I think the last one will have a happy ending. Or will it….?

Anyways Enjoy~~

And Love ya~ <3 <3