Picnic

Vampire flower(black rose)

Thankfully it was Saturday, so no one had to get up early. Everyone were in their rooms except Ayla. She was with Hongbin..

She turned around to feel nothing on the other side of the bed. She opened her eyes and Hongbin wasn't there. She got up and looked around the room but he was nowhere in the room. Since she was really tired she just went back to sleep. He's somewhere around she thought. And she was right. He came back after a while. He lied next to her and just stared at her. She was still awake and she could feel him staring at her. She tried to look like she's sleeping but a big smile blew up her cover.

''I know you're not sleeping.'' His husky voice broke the silence. Oh my God. His voice is so… y. His voice was deeper since it was morning and he has just woken up as well.

''My voice is y? Thank you.'' He smiled at her.

''Stop doing that!'' she was so embarrassed that she buried her head in the pillow.

She finally woke up completely and they really didn't want to get up from the bed so they just stayed there. Making small talk and admiring each other. Hongbin's randomness surprised her.

''I want to hug you and sleep like that for a while''

She didn't even realize she was all red. She didn't have to say anything her smile was enough. He hugged her and he feel asleep. After a while she wanted to get up but his grip wouldn't budge. she could wiggle out but his warm, soft touch was a reason not to. Soon after she feel asleep as well.

''Knock, knock'' sudden knocking on the door woke then up. ''Hyung~. You awake? Get up'' a familiar voice was on the other side. It was Hyuk.

''Mhm. You know you can come inside. you don't have to yell'' he stretched.

''Nah. I know Ayla is with you so I'll wait here… I don't want to see something I shouldn't''

What was he talking about she thought…Oh… About that. Ayla was never comfortable saying that word, .

''yah. Calm you imagination down you idiot. Go wait in the living room we'll be there in a sec.''

Hyuk left without a word, he felt embarrassed for even thinking something like that. They got up, Ayla went back to her room to get dressed and in 10min they were all in the living room. Hongbin forgot that this Saturday he made a promise he would go on a picnic with s. He wasn't a person who would brake promises so he didn't say anything. He wanted to stay home with Ayla but what the hell, fresh air won't kill anyone. They packed and met up with others by the cafe next to their house. It was a sunny day, it wasn't hot it was just the right temperature. The park where they went was somewhere outside the town. Not many people went there that's why it was the best place for them. It was beautiful, green grass, trees and a small lake were there. They sat down by the lake. It was wonderful. Birds singing, sun shining, fish swimming, there were some cute rabbits and they also saw squirrels. They had such a fun day. They played games, ate, told scary tales. Ayla's favorite game of the day was hide n'seek. But a bit different that usual. One person who was the catcher had his eyes covered, and the others had to hide around. Of course they had a limit where could they go. It was a lot of fun, Hongbin was embarrassed. Why? When it was his turn to be the catcher he caught Ayla but he grabbed her on the wrong place… yeah that's right, her chest. Ayla wasn't a flat chest girl. Big chest ran in her family, and a lot of European girls have big chest(ies) anyways. So it didn't take him long to figure out what was he grabbing. He said sorry millions of time. But she wasn't mad at him. So she didn't see where's the point of apologizing to a person that's not mad. She finally told him if he says sorry once again she'll get angry at him. The game continued but guys were a lot more careful where their hands are going. It was funny to look at them. Night came so fast. It was 9pm already. They were there the whole day but it didn't feel like that. When they were heading back to their cars Ayla held Hongbin's arm really tight since she wasn't a fan of the forests at night. It was scary but she was glad he was there with her.

That night Wonshik decided to go home with Hyuk. Hyuk really wanted to go to his home, he missed his cat Leia, and since he couldn't be left alone Wonshik decided to stay with him over the night. that meant Ayla and Hongbin were going to be home alone. Just the two of them… All alone… With no one around…

''You shower first. I'll take your dog for a walk. And don't take the necklace off. Okay?''

''Yup'' she went to the bathroom. She showered pretty fast since she was a bit scared. When she was in her house Killer would be right next to her guarding her but Hongbin took Killer for a walk so she was all alone. That necklace did make her feel safer but not enough.

She got out the bathroom right when Hongbin came back.

''You're back? Did he cause any trouble?'' she was wiping her hair dry.

''No, he was really good. He was good boy'' he smiled at to Ayla, she looked funny. ''Then if you're done I'll take a shower.''

''Okay, I'll give Killer something to eat.''

He was in the shower for a long time. She was heading back to her room(her room was right next to the bathroom) when half Hongbin went out. He forgot his clothes and he only had a small tower covering his lover part of the body.

''Aish. This is the second time. You know you should warn me before you come out like that'' she covered her eyes. She suddenly felt a warm touch on her hands. They were his hands removing hers to unblock her eyes.

''Why? You won't see anything you shouldn't'' his smirk made her mind go blank, she just stood there, against the door, her hands still in his, Hongbin centimeters away from her face that was red. He slowly came closer until he was a centimeter away from her cherry lips. He planted a soft and a warm kiss. She was scared since she never kissed so she didn't know how. He backed away ''just relax and follow me'', his lips met hers again this time it wasn't so soft it was rougher; his passionate kiss left her out of the breath. His hands were no longer holding hers but they were around her waist pulling her closer to his body(he still had a towel.. barely but it was still there). Her hands were around his neck pulling his head closer to her. He opened the door of her room and pushed her inside. not rough but in that way. She knew what he wants and she wanted it too so she didn't complain

She was on her back lying on the bed, he was on top of her. His towel barely holding onto him. He went to her soft neck and kissed it lightly…………………(to be continued)