A Nightmare

Vampire flower(black rose)

…Last night after we feel asleep I had the worst nightmare ever. I usually have nightmares at least few times a month and that's ok since they're not realistic. Like in one scene I'm running away from a worm, in another scene I'm that worm running away from a two headed eagle. That kind of nightmares are funny not scary. But this one…… This one was different. It actually seemed like something that could happen. It was too realistic…

…… I woke up in a pitch black room, and the only light was right above me like in those American movies. I was sitting on a chair and nothing happened. I wasn't tied I just sat there. I could hear footsteps around me but only that, not a breath, not a figure, nothing could be seen. I couldn't hear if the footsteps are coming or going away from me they were just there, walking. I wanted to get up and go to the black part but since I'm not a big fan of dark and God knows what was in there I decided to stay put. I tried looking around too see if there's something that could point out where the hell am I. But nothing. Suddenly another light in front me just few meters away . It was Hongbin. He was standing there smiling at me. I tried calling his name but nothing came out of my mouth. My voice was gone. His light turned off and once again I was all alone. I could feel a presence behind me but there was no one behind me. That light lit up again. But this time Hongbin wasn't smiling at me, he was all chained up like a dog, his clothes were ripped apart, blood running down his head and that happy face that smiled at me was replaced with a face crying of pain. My heart felt like it was broken to pieces. Why did they do that to him!? ''What will you do for him?'' a voice appeared behind me but I still couldn't see anyone. ''W-what do you mean by that?''. ''let me change that question. What are you willing to do to save his life? Are you ready to die for him? And don't worry you can talk.'' that voice sounded like it was right next to me but no one was there. I had to think carefully. His life depended on what will I say. I didn't know what was the answer. I knew him for a week and a half but it felt like I knew him for my whole life. How? I decided on a simple answer ''Everything'', Hongbin, when he heard my answer tried to brake the chains, his face was angry. Was he angry with me? He shook his head and tried to speak but no words were coming out. I couldn't figure what was he trying to say… ''Everything?'' that voice sounded amused, ''Y-yes.''. ''Then I will ask for your only thing that matters the most.''. A thing that matters the most to me? What is he saying? ''Don't act silly you know what I'm talking about.''.

''M-my blood?'' I wasn't sure if that was the answer but I had to give it a try. ''You're a lot smarter than I expected. Yes. Your blood''.

 ''How much do you need?''.

 ''Every. Single. Drop''.

''What?''

''You heard me. Either that or your lover dies. Choose.''

What am I supposed to do now. I don't want to die and I don't want Hongbin to die either. Ah how did I get here into this mess? It was a big dilemma, and I had no answer to this. ''Don't do it! Do you hear me?!'' a familiar voice rang in my head, it was Hongbin, he did it again. ''What am I supposed to do then? He'll kill you!?'' I responded back with my thoughts. ''Just listen to me! Say no. Understood?''. I nodded, what else could I do. ''Your answer my darling.'' That voice was here again. ''No!''. ''W-what?'' my response was clearly surprising to him. ''In that case your lover dies''. What now. He'll kill him. Oh God think of something. I could finally see who's behind the voice. He looked familiar, I wonder where have I seen him before. ''Is this your final answer?''. I hesitated. It wasn't my final answer but I had no choice ''Y-ye-es…''. ''Your choice. Now let me tell how to kill a vampire. It's pretty easy, just slit his throat and let him bleed out. Simple isn't it''. my breathing was faster, my heart was about to explode I was at the verge of tears. Hongbin looked weak but he forced a smile just for me until that person took out a knife ''Now you'll see how easily a knife glides, it's all in the wrist.'' As he said that he glided his knife over his neck exposing that bright red liquid. My heart broke. No, how could he do that!? Why? Hongbin was already weak, full of wounds and this huge cut over his neck wasn't a nice addition. I couldn't speak, scream, nothing… But it doesn't end here. That person left and I was just few meters away from his lifeless body. I stood up and went to him. He was cold, he didn't move… suddenly his eyes opened wide they were bloody red eyes and he just stared at me and said this ''You.Let.Him.To.Kill.Me!'' my mind went blank and everything went black…

My doorbell rang and it scared me so much that I jumped up and fell over the coffee table. But I was really glad that I woke up. I could remember the whole thing, every single detail. The doorbell woke up Hongbin as well but he didn't bother to get up because he was busy laughing his over my great fall…

 I got up and went over the door. It was the mailman but it wasn't our regular. It was a new one. It was a bit strange but eh I just woke up so I didn't mind too much. ''Good morning Miss'' he introduced himself. ''Morning''. Hongbin stopped laughing and came to the doors, he looked at the mailman with a piercing gaze. He just stood there, not saying a word, nothing. I thought he was just being over protective so I didn't react. I signed my mail and got them, said goodbye to the mailman and closed the door. ''What is wrong with you?'' I asked him while I was going through my mail. ''He was a vampire.'' ''What?'' that was a surprise. He told me that he was sent to check the ground. So he belongs to THEM. Nice, double nightmare as a gift in one day. That's exactly what I wanted my whole life. Yupi. I made breakfast and was in a dilemma to tell or not to tell him about the nightmare. I decided not to but in the end I had to because he knew something's wrong so I didn't have a choice. I told him every single detail, how I remembered all of that, I have no idea. You usually forget 90% of the dream in the first 10 minutes after you wake up and the rest fades out through the day. But this time. I could tell every single detail. It was like that happened and I was just re-telling the story. He didn't looked happy after I told him that. He told me he'll be back in a while and just left. No explanation. Nothing. Did I say something wrong. Should I tried to hide and lie about the nightmare? I don't know. But I just wanted for this nightmare to end as well and soon...