''When will you wake up?''

Vampire flower(black rose)

''Who is it?'' I asked as I came close to the doors. ''Open the doors and put your gun away I won't hurt you'' he said. ''How does he know I have a gun? Can he read my mind?'' ''You haven't answered who are you? I won't open until you do''. ''Ah… My name is Jaehwan. I'm Hongbin's friend and a doctor. He called me last night asking for help but I was in Japan. I'm also a vampire but I won't hurt. Now that you know everything will you open the doors?'' he said. I trusted him and opened him. That was a bit stupid to trust him so easily but what the worst thing that can happen? ''Come in''. ''Thank you. Where is he?'' he asked while looking around my house. ''Upstairs. He is still sleeping. I took care of his wounds and…'' he interrupted me. ''I know everything already. I saw what happened last night.''. ''How? You said you were in Japan''. ''Oh, he didn't tell you? There's 6 in our group and everyone has their own ability. So by using our abilities we can do alot of things.'' He looked very happy saying all of this. ''Hongbin's ability is to read and control minds. Mine is deleting or creating memories.''. ''But that doesn't explain how you knew what happened''. He sighed ''It's because you didn't let me finish. Hyuk, our youngest posses the ability to see or predict the future, since he is still very young it's pretty painful and not accurate completly. He saw what's going to happen, and everything happened exactly the same except you stayed alive.'' ''Wow… Amazing'' I was spechless. ''So… I remember him saying that the only doctor that can heal him is in Japan. Did he mean you?. ''Yeah. I'm also a doctor, a very smart one. So would you mind taking me to him'' he smiled at me. ''N-no, follow me.''.

 We went upstair to my room where Hongbin was still in  the same position he was left last night. That made me really sad. Jaehwan noticed it ''Don't worry. He is alright. He is just sleeping. You did a great job on bandaging his wounds. I'm impressed''. I gave him a big smile. ''Would you like something to drink?''. ''No, thanks. I'll just make sure he wakes up soon and leave. I have to go back to Japan''. He took some weird looking poition. It was green? I just stood there and observing what he was doing. He was so skilled.

 ''Oh!'' he yelled. That kinda scared me… ''I gave him a bit too much of the potion. Ups.'' He made that -I made a mistake- face.''I don't understand? What will happen to him?'' that got me worried. ''N-nothing bad.. He'll just…'' ''Just what?'' my impatience grew. ''That potion is given in small amouts, it will help him to wake up. Too little, won't work. Too much he will wake up suddenly and it will be painful. Another thing. He will wake up in his vampire form. Fan…'' ''Yeah I know. Bloddy red eyes and fangs.''. ''Oh. Anyways I'm done. But be very careful, and don't get too startled when he wakes up. He'll probably be craving for blood so give him this'' he handed me a small box, inside of it there were 4 bottles of red liquid. ''It's Pantorax. Human blood mixed with fake blood.'' I nodded and he left. I was a bit confused about what happened but I was soon distacted by sounds that came from my bed.

 I looked up to see Hongbin in his vampire form sitting and staring at me like I'm a prey. ''H-hongbin… A-are you alright?'' he was scary. He just stared at me with no movements what so ever. Then he suddenly passed out again. ''what the hell just happened??''. I thought the safest thing right now is to approach him slowly whit that box in my hands in case he decides to attack me. when I approached him, he looked so peacfully. The pain looking face was gone and he was just sleeping. ''Hongbin~'' I called for him in a very low voice. No response. ''ah. It's usless. I better go and prepare some food in case he wakes up and plus I am pretty hungry myself''.

I put the box next to the bed if he wakes up. I was about to leave when I thought I heard something. I turned around and he was trying to move his hand towards me and he was trying to say something. I came back to see what se want and ''S-stay here with me…'' he said. ''Don't go please…''. My heart felt so heavy and hurt. It seemed like I felt his pain. But pain of what? His eyes weren't open but he knew where my hand is and he grabbed it and wouldn't let go. Once again my face was warm and fuzzy. ''Ok. I'll stay with you.'' I smiled at him but a part of me was really sad to see him this way. There was a chair in the room so I pulled over to the bed and sat next to him. It seemed like he was sleeping but his grip was still the same. ''When will you wake up and tell me what happened… I hate seeing you like this.''. I sat there until I fell asleep.

 Staying awake all night drained all my energy. ''Ayla. Alya, wake up'' a sweet voice called me. I opened my eyes to find Hongbin few centimeters from my face smiling at me. I jumped up, not because he scared me it's because I was embarrassed. My face was all red. ''Sorry for scaring you'' he continued to smile. ''eh. It's ok. I'm glad you woke. How do you feel? Are you hurt?''. ''You sound like Jaehwan. I'm ok. The pain is gone, and I'm pretty hungry'' he sat up and ran his finger through his shiny hair. ''Oh. Jaehwan left some Panter? Oh, what was it called…'' ''Pantorax.''. ''Yes! That! I left the box by the bed. Do you want a glass or you'll drink from the bottle?''.  ''I'll drink from the bottle, it's pretty hard to wash that after. But Pantorax is for thirst. Not for hunger.'' he looked at me with his dark brown eyes which weren't piercing anymore but they were puppy like.

I only could laugh ''What do you like. I'll make it for you.''. ''Anything that's edible will be fine''. ''are you serious? Ok, come down after you wake up, take a shower and drink that Pantora thing. I'll leave some new clothes on the bed''. ''Pantorax''. ''Whatever'' I left the room. My closet was too small for all of my clothes so the other part was in my study room. I found some t-shirt and pants. Instead of going back to my room to leave the clothes I went down to the kitchen carrying it. My speciality is forgeting small thing in a matter of minutes. That's why I remembered to take him the clothes 10min after. ''Sorry, I forgot to bring the clothes'' I came to the room very carefully. ''oh, it's ok. I just got out the shower'' a voice behind me said. I turned around and I quickly covered my eyes. Why? Even though I saw him in his underwear last night when his body was full of wounds. Now he was only wearing a towel on his lower part of the body exposing his chest which didn't even have those small wounds except of the big one. His body was still wet, his hair also. I could fell the heat from my cheeks. I did cover my eyes quickly but I saw everything. ''Ya!''. ''haha what? Oh it's beacuse I'm kinda ?'' ''Y-yeah..''. ''Give me the clothes and go downstairs then''. I quickly threw him the clothes and ran downstairs.

Few minutes later he came back, all dressed up. The breakfast was ready and we sat down to eat. I thought it would be awkward but he initiated a conversation so it was pretty nice. He told me more about himself, saying anything about me would be pointless since he know everything about me, so I just listened him. He told me about Jaehwan and Hyuk and about the other members. It was really fun. He told me about his past, family and stuff like that. As we talked I noticed that his black rose was glowing even more. He said it's because we are connecting. It was really facinating. We spent the rest of the day home. Simply talking about everything. Some of his interests were the same as mine.

Night slowly approached and why not, we decided to watch a movie. He wanted a romance I wanted a horror. In the end we found a romantical horror wich ended up being funny not romanical or scary. I fell asleep on resting my head on his shoulder. He was so warm. I didn't want it to end…