1st Ending

Vampire flower(black rose)

''Hey Ayla. Uhm… We were a bit skeptical about calling you but you are a part of our family so yeah…''

''I'm glad you called Wonshik. How long has it been? 2yrs since the last time we talked?''

''Yeah I suppose… Uhm, so you see we vampires have a thing. How should I say? Every 5yrs we hold a get together and we just talk and remember about the person who died. And since it's been 5yrs since Hongbin died we are having get together tomorrow and we want you to come as well..''

Yes, it's been 5yrs since Hongbin died. It was impossible to save him. A sword right through his heart, well, that would kill anyone. Guys lost a special friend and Ayla lost the only person she ever loved.

''Oh… I-I'll come…'' she answered after a long pause. Even though it's been 5yrs she still remembers that day. She wished she died as well.

''That's nice. Then I'll text you the details later. Bye…''

''Bye Wonshik…''

Wow… 5yrs already… hmph… she stood in front of the mirror looking at the spot where her black rose used to be. After he died her rose slowly faded away every day until it was completely gone leaving no trace what so ever. After that day she cut off every connection she had with all of people. She continued going to school and graduated at the top of her class. She’s currently in a college to become a doctor. Once a month Hackyeon would call to check on her but that's it, they never actually met after that. She kept thinking it was her fault and refused to see anyone. But one thing good thing happened. The word about what happened spread in the world of vampires like lightning and since then not a single vamp dared to come near her.

Every year on his dead anniversary she would buy a bouquet of black roses (yes they exist) and she would visit him on the cemetery and just talk to him for hours. Her love towards him never lost its strength. Actually it became stronger. Yes, guys hit on her but she never paid attention on them. She tried dating but she could only think of Hongbin.

At the beginning she had terrible nightmares. She re-lived that day over an over, but that scene where Hongbin said Don't forget me was replaced with You killed me. Every Single Night. She told Hackyeon about that and he helped her by entering her dreams and altering them. He couldn't wipe them away but he could change them. He tried his best but her guilt was to strong for him to change to chase the nightmare completely.

''Ah, Killer what now… I have no choice but to meet them tomorrow and I'm scared…''

Her dog just looked at her like he actually understood what she said. He suddenly ran upstairs to her bedroom barking really loud.

''What now?'' she went upstairs where she found Killer trying to pull something that was under the bed.

''Move please'' she pushed him lightly. It was a old dusty box. It's been a long time since the last time she opened it and she wasn't sure she was ready. That box contained all her feelings that she wanted to hide.

She sat on the floor and opened it. Inside there was a shirt, necklace and some pictures.

She took the pictures first. Hongbin and Ayla were on those pictures having fun. They were taken that day when they went to the amusement park. Her eyes got all teary, but they weren't sad tears, but tears of joy. They had so much fun even though Hongbin was like an old man. This was the first time she noticed how bright their roses were… She wished to repeat that day again and again…

After she put the pictures aside she took the necklace out. It was that blued diamond ash necklace Hongbin gave her for protection. Since no vampire ever came near her she didn't see the point of wearing it. plus, her classmates were so obsessed about it. They wanted to know where she got it and stuff like that. But she also took it off because it was too painful to wear since she was constantly reminded about Hongbin.

''I think I should wear it. What do you think?'' she asked Killer who answered her by putting his paw on hr arm.

The last item in the box was an old ripped shirt. It was the shirt he gave her that day… Yes, it was smelly, and it was stiff from all that dried blood and it was ripped but she couldn't throw it away. Never. It was something that she had to have near her. It was the only thing that could help her remember his words…… You know I love you…

 She didn't even notice she was crying until Killer brought her the tissue box.

''Thanks'' a small smile appeared on her face.

''I will never forget you. Never, my heart only belongs to you. My life is useless now but if I killed myself then where is the reason you died for. So for you I will stay and fight until we meet again…'' she said those words as she closed the box and put it back under the bed…

………………………………………………………………………………………….

(A/N) What do you think? Sorry for not uploading yesterday I was to lazy to turn my computer on XD

So this is the first ending, 2 more to go. And believe me the 2nd one will surprise you A LOT.

And Holy Moly. Thank you for 700+ views. *cries a river* I didn't expect people to actually read this so Thank you from the bottom of my heart <3 <3

Enjoy~~

And Love ya~ <3 <3