3rd and last Ending

Vampire flower(black rose)

Flashback: The rest couldn't move. They were in so much shock. Something like this never happened and they didn't know how to react.

''You… Know I love you right? I never said it right. And this is my last chance…'' he was weak and could barely talk.

''I know, and no this is not the last time. You won't die. I won't allow it!''

''Don't forget me…'' he said that and his body loosened up, his eyes closed and a single tear drop ran down his cheeks……

''A-Ayla, quick! Your blood! It can save him.'' right after Hongbin closed his eyes Jaehwan snapped and yelled.

''My blood?'' she looked at her wounds to find one that was bleeding, but they all almost healed. ''But I'm not bleeding!'' right then Taekwon came with a knife and he slit her wrist, just enough to make it bleed not to kill her.

''Now you do.''

She nodded and turned to Hongbin who was getting pale with every minute passing.

''H-hongbin. Hey!'' she yelled,

She took her wrist and brought it up to his lips. In the end all of those mixed feelings, fear of dying & fear of losing him resulted her head getting too full and she passed away before she could see if her blood helped him……

''Do you think she'll be alright? I mean it's been two weeks… And she's still not waking up.''

''*sigh* I'm not sure.''

''She should right? Hongbin was weaker and practically dead and he woke up a week ago. Ya! Jaehwan hyung are you listening to me?''

''Hyuk, is that how you talk to your hyung. We're all nervous.'' Hongbin entered the room and stopped what could lead to a fight.

''I'm sorry hyung''

''What are you doing up? You should be lying down. You're still weak.'' Jaehwan went to him to take hi back to his room.

''No hyung'' he refused ''I want to stay here with her.''

''Okay, but sit down. We'll be downstairs, call if you need something.''

''I will. And hyung, I think Killer wants out..''

''Yeah, I know''

They left the room leaving those two all alone.

''You sure are a mysterious island.'' He sat down next to his sleeping beauty. ''How can you still sleep? I really want you to wake up soon. There's a lot of we need to discuss. Nothing bad of course…'' he laughed. ''Maybe if I sleep too I'll meet you in my dreams'' he laid next to her and fell a sleep.

''You look like an angel who's sleeping '' she smiled at his sleeping face. She was glad to see him next to her.

After he fell asleep she woke up, his warm touch were enough to wake up. How? God knows.

She glided her hand over his cheek to make sure she's not dreaming, and that this is real.

Her warm touch woke Hongbin up, when he saw her beautiful eyes that he missed so much staring into his, his eyes filled with tears. Happy tears. He wasn't sure why was he crying. Was he happy to see her awake, to see that her eyes didn't lose that special spark or was it just that all of his feeling exploded. He didn't know.

''I thought you're a tough guy.''

''I thought so too. But then I met you''

She smiled and came closer to his face, giving him a small peck on the lips. But right after the kiss he experienced pain. That was Alyla slapping him.

''What did I do to deserve this?'' he was really surprised.

''You're lucky I just slapped you.''

''Explain?''

''Did you forget? I told I will kill you if you die, but you didn't so I'm just slapping you. You risked your life to do the stupidest thing ever and then you have the nerves to tell me to not forget you! And how dare you say you love me in a situation like that!'' she was that type of a person that starts crying automatically when she gets upset. So she started crying.

He was relieved that that was the reason. ''I'm sorry.'' He came closer to her ''This situation is normal. Right? So I can say it. I Love You. Only you, forever and ever.'' he said that a kissed her.

''I love you too''

I love you… 3 words that can change your entire life. Is it fair for those simple 3 words to hold such power?

A lot of people aren't aware of its power and they abuse those words. Saying I love you just like that. With no sincerity, emotion. That's when they lose their real meaning and become empty words.

Throwing those words around like trash.

Saying I love you to everyone and everything. No wonder why it lost its meaning.

Does a place where these words still have their sincere and real meaning exist?

If it does, I would like to find that place…

…………………………………………………………………………………………………....................................

(A/N) SORRY! For a late upload.

I was too lazy to turn my computer on.

And plus I'm having a huge INFINITE fever for days now. I was a fan of them but now I have the INFINITE sickness. Sungyeol is a fever, Sunggyu is my worst enemy, a runny nose. And the rest of the members are a sore throat. Nothing is helping. I think I'm going to die… Halp

And another plus… Jace had a comeback… (Jace is a rookie band-kpop)…

Orange Caramel, Jay Park, Kara, Taemin had a comeback!

Winner debuted.

I spent two hours yesterday watching Infinite's 2nd invasion concert…… I was bored

I'M DYING! TOO MANY FRICKING FEELZ!

*infinite nosebleed*

I'm sorry for this randomness. Anyways, this is the last ending.

I hope you'll like it. My next fic will come a bit later but I will post a link after I start.

Now I'm going to spazz around over Jace boys.

<<-- Jace boys

I kind feel sad finishing this fic. I had a lot fun :(

Enjoy~

Love ya~~ <3

and bye~~