''Please Be Ok...''

Vampire flower(black rose)

Flashback: I was ready to forget him. I sat in front of the tv and some horror movied. Suddenly  my doorbell rang. It was 23pm. Who the hell goes to someones house at 23pm. I dragged myself to the door and what I saw was terrifying…………

''Hongbin!'' I yelled as my eyes processed what was I looking at ''What the hell happened to you?''. There he was barerly holding his own weight, all bloddy, his clothes were ripped and he had open wounds all over his body. It looked like he was tortured for the past week. He managed to lift his head and look at me with his eyes that screamed pain ''L-long story. I-I wouldn't come to you if the only doctor that can heal me isn't in Japan……'' he took a big breath and collapsed in front of me.

I don't know what scared me more, the loud thump noise he made when he fell or Killer barking on top of his lungs. (Yeah I forgot to mention, I am on the 2nd year of Medic School to become a nurse) ''Hush you idiot!'' I trew a slipper at him to hush him up. ''I should get him in the house fast. I don't want one of those curious old people to see what happening''. Even though he had such nice body, slender and he seemed easy but he wasn't. I struggled to get him at least in the house so I could close the door. And the hard part came. Taking him upstairs to my bedroom, I couldn't lie him down on the sofa since it was to small for his long body. ''Think of this as an exercise…'' I thought to myself and used all of my strength to pick him up. It took me 10 minutes to get him to my bed. As I put him on the bed I exhaled like I just ran a marathon. ''Ok. The hardest part is over. Now I need to clean and bandage your wounds.'' I talked to him even though he wasn't aware of it.

 I ran downstairs to get my first aid kit, mine was different than the standard ones. It was bigger and it had more supplies. That's the advantage of going to Medic school. I ran back to my room whishing he would wake up but he was still in the same position I left him. I took off his shirt and felt really sad seeing his body like this.

His beautiful sculpted body was now covered in cuts, bruises, dried blood, fresh blood and there was a huge wound over to his lover abdomen. First things first. Wipe all the blood, as I did that I could sense his body twitching from pain but I had no choice I had to clean it up or it would get infected. I took care of the smaller cuts and open wounds first. Some of them looked days old while some looked like they were made just few hourse ago.

After that I had to take care of that huge wound on his lover abdomen and to my (mis)fortune the wound extended under his pants. My cheeks suddenly felt warm and fuzzy. ''Oh god. Do I really have to take his pants off? Ah. I don't want to. But think of it as revenge'' I whimpered but I was brave(yeah right) so I did what I had to. I ed his pants and slowly removed them just in case there are some wound there as well(the real reason was so he wouldn't wake up, but shh). ''Nice boxers'' I chuckled. That huge wound looked even bigger and it took me 15minutes to complety clean it up and bandage it. Now he was cured but he was (he had only boxers) and it was almost winter.

I opened my closet to see if I have something to put on him. Thankfully I am a fan of oversized t-shirts and I have few sweat pants that are too long and too big for me. I dressed and covered him and then I remember to check if he has a fever. I lifted his bangs and his face that smiled at me always was now full of pain. He didn't have a fever but even if I called him name he wouldn't even budge. I decided to leave Killer with him so he wouldn't be alone. As I reached my door I thought to myself ''Please be ok'' I closed the door and went downstairs.

 ''Oh crap. I forgot. I have to clean the blood on my door. This neighbourhood has police patrol that will soon pass here and it would be hard to explain where that blood came from'' I ran to my bathroom. After that was over I threw my body to the sofa and sighed.

It was around 1am when Killer started barking aggressively which he only does is something bad is happening and ran upstairs. To find Killer barking at the open window. ''I don't remember opening the window''. I hushed him up and went to check Hongbin, that was when my blood froze. It was full moon and it was illuminating the whole room. The thing that froze my blood was a shadow on the wall. And the only place it could come from was the window. I gathered my strength and turned around and there was nothing there but I swear there was something. ''Come with me'' I signaled to Killer and we went to the window. I didn't dare to look outside I just closed it tight, my next reaction was to run downstairs and lock everything and turn the alarm on. What I saw downstairs scared me even more. My balcony doors were wide open… ''Who's there!?'' I yelled but no answer.

 Thankfully I own a gun(young girl in an another country on a different continent, I need protection). I took it out of the box and after I closed the baclony door and secured the rest of the house I ran up to my room to find a figure standing over Hongbin and just looking at him. After it noticed me his eyes started glowing. I didn't dare to turn the lights on because that would mean I have to loosen the grip of my gun. ''mmm. Your blood. Mhmmm, it smells so nice. You're one of them. Aren't you darling?'' that figure spoke. ''I'm not your darling! And who the hell are you? What are you doing here!?'' I yelled back at him. I knew he was a vampire but I didn't know how to kill him. ''oh, me? I'm just……… A friend'' he said and started walking towards me really slow. I was really scared, like how do you kill a vampire. ''Shot! Shot him in the head! He won't die but will be paralyzed for a while. And then throw him out! Do you hear me?!'' a familiar voice popped in my head. It sounded like Hongbin, but how? I thought he can read my mind not put his thoughts to my mind.  I really didn't want to shoot. ''Take a step closer. And I'll shot you in the head!!'', that strange figure stopped and he looked at me terrified. I took my chance there and yelled ''Open the window and get the hell out of my house. And if you ever show up again I will plant not one not two but ten bullets in your dead head! Understood?!''. He didn't say a thing he just listened what I said and left just like that.

After securing the window again and checking Hongbin I went downstairs again, Killer stayed with him in my room for protection. That night was a sleepless one. I managed to fall asleep around 6 but then someone rang the doorbell and woke me up. I was still scared of what happened few hours ago so taking my gun was the only option……