A Dream that will soon be a reality

Vampire flower(black rose)

…''Hyung? Gather all the guys on our usual meeting spot, as soon as possible. I'm on my way there.''. ''okay… Hongbin, what happened?'' ''I'll tell you later.''…

Hongbin knew that Ayla's dream wasn't just a dream, there's no way she could know that much. She knew she was in danger but no way she could just dream it. He was worried that the war has already started. He felt bad for leaving her like that but he had no choice he had to make sure that her dream wasn't just a dream. While Hongbin was rushing to meet the guys Ayla was at home. She was sad. He just left her without a word. Why did he do that she will find out later.

''Hongbin, you're here?'' Hackyeon was the first one there. He was the leader, his ability is entering dreams of both vampires and humans and interfering with then, he can create nightmares or chase the nightmares away. ''Where are the others?'', ''On their way. Now tell me what's wrong''. He told him about Ayla's dream and right when he finished others came. ''Hyung!'' a voice yelled as soon as he entered the room. ''Hyung, I had a terrible vision. It was really painful too..'', that was Hyuk, the youngest. His ability was to predict/see the future. But since he was really young as a vampire they were often inaccurate and really painful to him. Others knew about Hyuk's vision but not about Ayla's dream. ''Let me guess. Ayla was  in a room when Hyun Shik appeare and said he would kill me unless she gives him her blood but she refused and he killed me. Am I right?'' to Hongbin repeating this was terrible, not because he would die but because she would get hurt. ''H-how did you know?'' the youngest said with his eyes opened wide. ''Alya had the same dream… I came here to check if it's true…''. ''You know that his visions are inaccurate?'' a very deap voice interrupted him, it was Wonshik one of the strongest vampires his age. He along with Taekwon were the main fighters in the group. ''Two people seeing the same thing. Both have abilites. It's true. It might not happen the way they saw it but it's going to happen. Soon. And our job is now to prevent that from happening. Ayla means everything to him'' Jaehwan always knew how to speak with passion. ''Thank you hyung.'' Hongbins face lit up a bit when he heard his words. ''If Alya is in danger, why are you here and not there to protect her. She is home alone now and we have no idea when will this happen. It was a bit reckless for you to come here and leave her like that…'' it was the first time Taekwon said something longer than yes-no stuff. He was quiet but wise. ''Holy crap, hyung you're right. I just left here like that. I'm going to get here. You all wait here we need to make a plan'' his face went pale again to the thought that he left her just like that. What was he thinking, how could he do that. ''Did you lose your brain somewhere?'',''Taekwon hyung? What's with that'' they were all surprised. '' If THEY want Ayla and in her and Hyuk's vision  you're there too. Then this would be a perfect opportunity for them to catch you guys. You should send either me or Wonshik or both to get her. Since we're the strongest.'' Even though what he said was right all of them were in a shock to hear him talk this much. ''You're right. Here, take my car'' he handed them his car keys. Both of them left as soon as possible since it would be a lot safer for her to get her soon. The rest of the guys stayed here and started making a plan. In the meantime Ayla was at home.

'''Ding~~''' her doorbell rang. Her body tensed up upn hearing the bell.

''W-who is it?'' she yelled without coming near the door.

''I'm Taekwon. Hongbin's friend. We came to get you and take you to him. Open the door please''

''w-we?'' she came closer to the door.

''Ayo. Wonshik here too.''

She remembered that Hongbin mentioned those two. So she opened the door. They had no time to explain, her order was to get some stuff she needs (some clothes, her school stuff) and come with them.

''I'm not going without Killer'' she stopped at the door.

''Killer? Your dog?'' Wonshik smiled at her ''He's coming too don't worry.''

She ran back to her room to get Killer's toy he loves a lot. They didn't talk a lot while they were in the car. She wanted to know what's going on but they kept saying Hongbin will explain everything to you. She wasn't happy with that…