''I'll save you……''

Vampire flower(black rose)

Next morning they were both sore from that shower they had yesterday.

''Morning'' Hongbin's dimple smile mixed with his morning voice light up the room.

''Mhm. Morning''

''Did you sleep well?''

''What sleep? It's 9am and went to bed at 4'' Ayla got up and tried to fix her messed up hair, but with no success.

''Yeah, you're right…'' Hongbin got up, his shirt lifted up while he was sleeping so once again Ayla caught a glimpse of his beautiful body. ''What do you want for breakfast?''

Right them someone entered the house. It was Wonshik.

''I don't know. If it's edible I'm fine with it'' her response made him laugh.

''But don't complain after. Oh yeah Wonshik knows everything''

''What?'' her eyes almost popped out ''How?''

''Hyuk'' he said that and left the room to welcome Wonshik.

Crap…… Oh God that's going to be embarrassing…

Hongbin came back to his room to give her clothes to change. She changed and went out. When hers and Wonshik's eyes met he only laughed and nodded in approval. For breakfast Hongbin prepared pancakes and apple juice for her and Pantorax for them. They were eating in silent since they were all tired.

''You two'' Wonshik broke the silence ''Are going on a date today.'' That was a surprise

''A date? Hyung, are you sure it's safe''

''yeah, Ayla has that blue diamond necklace and you can smell a vampire miles away. It's time for you two to have a date. You already had ''

Ayla was red a pepper. ''Hyung~'' Hongbin was embarrassed as well.

''Don't you hyung me.''

''Ok. We'll go, but where?

''Oh Hongbin, there's a new amusement park. Let's go there. Please~''

''Ok. Then we're going there. Hyung, If something happens..''

''Yeah, just call me I'll be there in a minute''

At that time they all thought it was a great idea, well they couldn’t be more wrong…

They left to the amusement park around 13pm.

''Oh~. It's so pretty, and it looks like a lot of fun'' Ayla was acting like a 10year old kid.

''haha, yeah it looks like fun'' hey were both happy without knowing what terrible destiny awaits them there.

''Waaa, so many rides, and so many stuff. I can't decide.''

''Uhm, Alya what about that one?'' Hongbin pointed out to the biggest ride there was there.

''Crap… That's big. Let's go~''

While Ayla looked like a happy kid while running to the ride Hongbin looked like one of the fathers that really hate going to amusement parks. He was happy to be there but he was really worried as well. He had a reason. He smelled a vamp near by when they arrived but he didn't want to ruin the day so he kept his mouth shut. Well that was another mistake.

(………)

 ''Hyung, you were right, they're here. What next''

''wait a bit, then catch her first then him.'' A familiar voice was over the other side of the phone.

''Hyun Shik, are you really sure that it's safe? I mean what if his friends are here?'' another one took the phone.

''Did you smell any?''

''Well no..''

''Then it means there aren't here you retard!!'' Hyun Shik voice raised up.

''Ok, ok, I get it''

''Then if you get it go get her! And don't call until you have them'' he hung up as he spoke those last words.

(………)

''Ayla, can we get some rest please.'' Hongbin was dead tired from all those rides. On the other side it seemed like Ayla was getting more and more energy with every ride.

''Yeah, ok old man. Let's grab something to eat''

There was fast food shop nearby so they went to grab something to eat. They found a place to sit down and eat.

''I need to go to the bathroom'' Ayla got up.

''I'm coming along'' Hongbin got up too.

''No you're not''

''Yes I am'' he didn't want to tell her the reason why he wanted to go. ''I'll wait outside anyways'', the reason was that the smell of those vamps was getting stronger. That meant they were close.

''Ok then.''

They left their food and went to the ladies room.

''I'll be quick.''

Ayla went inside, Hongbin was really nervous. He knew something bad is going to happen.

10min passed and he got even more worried. In that moment. Ayla's scream pierced through his ears. He ran inside to find her in the hand of THEM. She was kicking and trying to brake loose.

''Let her go!!'' Hongbin yelled, his beautiful eyes were bloody red, his soft lips were now broken with the sight of those fangs.

''Oh, look who we have here'' a person behind him shut and locked the door.

''Hyung was right. It was really easy to catch them'' the person holding Ayla showed his fangs and made two bloody holes in her beautiful neck. Her screaming was painful to hear.

Hongbin wanted to run to her but the vampire behind him was stronger, so he was caught as well.

''Let her go you son of a . I'm going to rip your face open! Don't you dare to touch her anymore!! You hear me! Ayla! Ayla!'' Hongbin's eyes were filled with tears. His eyes couldn’t contain them anymore so they went rushing down his hot cheeks.

''I'll save you!'' were the last words she heard before passing out from the pain.

''Oh, the prince charming is crying'' a big laugh came out from that person holding Ayla. ''Knock him out'' he ordered.

Hongbin felt a painful hit in the back of his head and soon he passed out as well……

 

''I'll save you……''