''Don't forget me...''

Vampire flower(black rose)

''Hyung!''

''What! You better have a good reason to call me at 4am''

''We found them.''

''Who?''

''Ah~ Hyung! Ayla and Hongbin! We found them!''

''WHAT!'' Hackyeon jumped out of his bed, slipping on the fallen blanket and falling down. ''Ow. That hurts. Call the rest and come to my house right away.''

''I will.''

''And Hyuk, hurry up''

''Yeah. I'm hanging up.'' Hyuk hung up, Haeckyeon got up and went to wake up Jaehwan, they were roommates.

''Jaehwan wake up!''

''W-why…'' he was still sleeping.

''Hyuk found them.''

''WHAT!?'' Jaehwan jumped in surprise ''You're kidding right?''

''No, they're coming here with the rest of the guys. Now get up''

He got up and they both went to the living room to wait for the others.

''Yawn… Hyung. When are they going to come?''

''Soon…''

(………)

Hongbin woke up after a while. He still was weak but he felt like he gained some strength. His vision was blurry at the beginning but after it cleared he saw something he wish he didn't. Ayla was still on the table tied, but her clothes were missing. That is, she was wearing her underwear only.

No… his mind went blank.

''Oh~. Hongbin, you're awake.'' Hyun Shik appeared. ''You must wonder why she is half . You see, I thought I'll give my hard-working members a treat. Girls don't exactly come to them, they look too scary. So why not use her. I mean she'll love it'' he smirked.

''Don't you dare! If they dare to come near her I swear to God I will kill them!'' he yelled

''How? You're weaker than a baby.''

He was right. There's no way he fight those guys. He looked to Ayla she was just quietly staring not moving a muscle. Guess her fear paralyzed her-

''You guys. Come here.'' Hyun Shik called them

There were 4 big guys. But not big as in fat but big as in they had huge muscles and they DID look scary.

''You see that girl. She'll all yours. Just don't kill her''

''What about the other girl'' one said.

''Let him watch''

Hyun Shik left and those guys entered, they played rock paper scissors to decide who is going first.

''I kindly advise you to back away from her!'' Hongbin was now really pissed.

They just laughed and continued their work. The first one approached her, gliding his hand on her thigh. Her fear paralyzes was gone and she could move, she was trying to kick him away or even to scream but with no success. His lips started kissing her neck. Her terrified face was enough to make him crazy. A huge wave of strength ran through his body. His eyes were bloody red and his big fangs came out. He ripped the chains from the wall and he was free (one thing I forgot to mention was when they turn to their vamp side they are 10× stronger). The one who was on Ayla turned around to see what the hell is going on to only find his head ripped out. His headless body fell on the floor. Ayla was even more scared of Hongbin now. She never saw him like this. He was bad. The look in his eyes was scary.

The other 2 ran inside to see what's going on, they almost laughed when they saw him. They made that are you serious face. They didn't take him serious and that caused them being ripped apart like they were paper. They couldn’t defend themselves. He was too strong. After he was done with them he turned to Ayla. He ripped her chains as well, she didn't realize how weak she was until she was released. Her body just fell down.

''Are you alright?'' he asked

She just nodded. He removed the cloth that was in . He looked around to find her clothes but they weren't here. He took off his shirt and gave it to Ayla. It was long so I looked like a dress on her.

''sorry. Your clothes aren't here so my shirt will have to do the trick.''

''T-thanks…''

''Hongbin hyung! Are you here!'' he heard a familiar voice calling for him

''Hyuk?'' he said silently ''HYUK!! Over here!'' after he realized he wasn't hearing stuff he ran to the door. They were locked so he just stretched his hand out so Hyuk can see him…

(…..)

''Wonshik. What took you so long?''

''Sorry. You know how dangerous is to wake up Taekwon hyung.''

''Ya, Wonshik. You wanna die?''

''Enough.'' Jaehwan kicked in. ''Now Hyuk, tell us everything.''

''Ok. So after we failed at trying to track them ourselves Wonshik hyung remembered that Hongbin hyung has that witch-vampire friend. So we went to her to ask for help. She first tried to track them down by using Hongbin hyung's stuff but that failed since there were too many vampires around. We lost hope but the she said there is one thing left. She took that blue something ash. She said that Ayla has the same thing around her neck so she could try to track her down. The spell took 2 hours to work but she found them. So I called you immediately and we're here. Here's the address'' he handed the adress to Hackyeon.

''We need a plan.'' Taekwon said and he took out his weapon bag he brought with him.

''Great work you two. But Taekwon is right. We need a plan we can't just barge there without knowing how many are there.''

''Hackyeon hyung… We know. There are total of 30 vampires. Five of them are pretty strong but the rest of them are normal ones.''

''I won't even ask how you know. Let's get to business.''

(…….)

''I've never been so happy to see you Hyuk.''

''Yeah yeah.'' He unlocked the door. ''I killed the guard and too his keys. Hurry up, the others are upstairs.''

''Ok. Ayla, let's go'' he turned to her, she was frozen. He went to her and was just centimeters from her face. She was clearly afraid of his vampire side so he went back to his human form. ''Ayla… Look at me. we have to go.''

She got up and they ran as fast as the could. They got upstairs and there was a really war going on.

''Stand there!'' he ordered Ayla and went to help the others. She just stood there frozen, so many thing were happening. She couldn't find Hongbin, that scared her.

''Hyung!'' Hongbin yelled ''I need a weapon.''

Taekwon threw him a huge sword. 6 guys against 30. That's pretty fair. But thankfully they had Wonshik and Taekwon and they killed most of them. From 30 to only 10 guys in less than 10minutes. Everything froze when she screamed. They turned around to find Hyun Shik holding a knife over her neck.

''You guys aren't nice. You killed half of mine people. I suppose this is the only fair thing to do.''

''Let her go Hyun Shik!'' Jaehwan yelled.

''I don't think I will. Kibum, get Hongbin.'' A big man suddenly appeared behind Hongbin holding a huge sword facing his back. ''One move and he's dead''

Hyung, throw me a gun. Hongbin entered Taekwon's mind. Since he was the closest

You shot him I'll take care of Kibum he responded.

The rest were frozen. They didn't want to risk getting Ayla or Hongbin killed.

''Now!'' Hongbin suddenly yelled. In a split of seconds Taekwon threw him a gun and went to get rid of Kibum but was stopped by a strong vampire. In the meantime Hongbin shot and it surprised Hyun Shik so he had no time to dodge. So there was a bullet in his head and that meant paralyzes. Since no one took care of Kibum his sword nicely went through Hongbin. Making a hole in his heart.

''No!'' Ayla yelled when she saw what happened and ran to him. Kibum got beheaded by Hyuk. But it was too late. Hongbin's body hit the ground.

''No! Hongbin look at me. Don't you dare to die!'' she held him up.

The rest couldn't move. They were in so much shock. Something like this never happened and they didn't know how to react.

''You… Know I love you right? I never said it right. And this is my last chance…'' he was weak and could barely talk.

''I know, and no this is not the last time. You won't die. I won't allow it!''

''Don't forget me…'' he said that and his body loosened up, his eyes closed and a single tear drop ran down his cheeks……

.................................................................................................................................................

(A/N) Will he die or not? Who knows~ XD

Anyways, if any of you read the 6th chapter you'll know I'm making 3 endings. Why? 1. I can't decide which one is the best, 2. Simply for fun.

So this is the last official chapter. After this one I will upload 3 more chapters and those will be the endings.

I kinda feel sad finishing this story. I had alot of fun writing this (exclude: last 5 chapters). Buuut I have a great idea for my new fic. I still can't decide between main characters. Infinite or Vixx(again). Anyways my new one will be a detective/agents type.

bye bye~~

Love my readers soo much (and subscribers) XD <3 <3~~