''Hyung... It's all my fault...''

Vampire flower(black rose)

''Hyung~. I can't find them. It's all my fault. They're probably dead by now.'' Wonshik ran through the entire amusement park to find them. Hyuk had another vision, he couldn't remember what but he knew something bad is coming so Wonshik went to find them. But he was too late.

''Calm down. I'm sure they're fine'' Hackyeon was back in their meeting place waiting for others to come and he was calming Wonshik down through a phone call.

''If I haven't made them go to this stupid date they would still be here'' his voice trembled and his eyes were full of tears.

''Just come back here. There's nothing you can do.'' Hackyeon knew he had to stay calm for his younger friends’ sake. But deep inside he was freaking out.

''O-ok……'' he ended the call and with heavy footsteps went back to the car. He took his phone a dialed a number.

''Hongbin-sshi~. This is my 7th message. Please call back as soon as possible. I need to know if you're safe. Please…'' warm tears started to pour out like a waterfall staining his t-shirt.

After he pulled himself together he went to meet the others.

''Hyuk, please try to remember'' Taekyeon was really an impatient person.

''Will you back off? I know you're worried about them! But give me a sec! I could feel all the pain, my whole body hurts like I've been tortured!'' the youngest screamed in pain and misery.

''I-I am sorry……'' he felt bad after pressuring him so much.

''Hackyeon hyung. When is Wonshik going to come? I mean it's been and hour already.'' Yes Jaehwan sounded cold-hearted but he was actually really worried about Wonshik.

''Soon… I hope'' he sighed.

Soon after they heard a car parking over. It could only be Wonshik..

(……)

''Ya. Hyun Shik. Why did you change the plan suddenly?'' Yijeon yelled at him when they came back.

‘‘Because of Hyuk you moron!''

''What about him?''

''He saw our plan and I couldn't risk him seeing this plan too so I made a fake one including you. That is, I tricked you and the others. While only two people knew the real plan. Get it now?''

''You're an ''

''But you love me. Now if you'll excuse me I have some fun torturing waiting for me downstairs.''

''D-don't hurt him too much…''

(………)

''Hyung…'' a small voice entered the room softly. ''I'm really sorry''

''Come here~'' Jaewhan went to hug him

''Listen now carefully. This is actually the good one'' Hackyeon sat down on the sofa.

''W-what do you mean a good one?'' Wonshik was surprised..

''Hyuk had more that one visions. Since their mind changed their future changed with them. He had 3 visions. First one was that I took the on a picnic date, we were ambushed I got killed and they were taken away, the 2nd is this one a the 3rd was that one of THEM disguised as a student and kidnapped her in the school and killed both Jaehwan and Hyuk when they would tried to stop it. So you see this one is probably the safest.''

This made Wonshik feel better. But he was still really sad. ''This helped but can I still cry?''

''Let it all out''

Wonshik's loud crying was hurting everyone. It was painful to watch him suffer that much. One thing that they all hated was seeing a member suffering. It was like someone was squeezing their heart.

When Wonshik finally stopped crying it was time to see if Hyuk is ready to tell them what happened in his vision.

''Yeah… I don't remember all but I do remember some stuff. I was in a dark room, at first my eyes were covered but someone took it off revealing nothing but pitch black room. I was alone there. That person just left. I could hear painful screams in the other room. I still can feel the pain. It's like someone is nailing nails in my body… And that's it… Everything is blurry from that point. I could feel the pain but couldn't see a thing''

Everyone were pale as the moon. The horror that might await those two is too horrible to imagine.

''W-we n-need a p-plan..'' Hackyeon who was still in the trans from the vision had trouble talking.

''I t-think so..'' it was one of the rarest times to see Taekwon so scared. His was pale and his eyes were blank. Not his usual blank but scary blank.

A plan that's what they needed. But how? They have no idea where they are, if they're still alive. Then Hyuk's genius mind thought of a idea. They could go to Hongbin's old friend, the one who made the necklace for Ayla's protection, since she was a with she could make a tracking spell. They needed to bring something that has Hongbin's smell on it.

They went to her as fast as the could………

…………………………………………………………………………………………

(A/N) sorry for not uploading… I was just to lazy too turn my computer on. Also sorry if it's a short chapter next one will be longer *pinky swear*…

I don't know if you remember but I wrote that I'm planning on making 3 different ends. What do you think?

Also thank you for people who actually read this and who subscribed. It means a lot~~~

Love ya~~ <3