Hongbin! H-help me. It hurts...

Vampire flower(black rose)

''Agh my head…'' Hongbin finally woke ''W-what? I can't move…'' to find himself chained up to a wall and his eyes covered. ''Agh…''

''Wait… Ayla!'' he yelled at the top of his lungs but no response was heard. He could sense her, she wasn't here with him but she was somewhere around him, far but close…

''Ayla! Can you hear me! Please just make a sound or something!'' his voice started trembling, he could feel his eyes filling with tears but they had nowhere to go. He suddenly heard footsteps coming his way, they were closer and closer until they stopped. He could sense that the person is near him. He heard someone unlocking the door, so he figured out he is in a cell.

''It's so nice seeing you. It's been a while'' a familiar voice talked to him.

It can't be him... he thought. ''Hello Hyun Shik, it has been a while'' he couldn't see him but he sensed him.

''Oh I forgot, let me take that off'' he took the blindfold off, it took a while for his eyes to adapt to this pale light. But he could finally see where he was and that disgusting face of Hyun Shik standing right in front of him.

''Where is she!??'' he yelled.

''Who?''

''You know who you son of a ! If a single hair strand is missing from her head I will rip you apart!'' Hongbin was pissed but he couldn't turn to his vamp side.

''Oh Ayla… Now, now. That's not how a gentleman should speak.'' He smirked. ''She's fine……… So far''

''Don't you dare to do anything to her! I swear to you I will kill you!''

''Make up you mind. You'll either rip me apart or kill me?''

''Who says I can't do both?''

''Aren't you wondering why I took you too?''

''What do you mean?'' Hongbin was clearly confused at his question.

''I didn't take you just to make sure you won't come back with your guys but I took you to have fun.''

Have fun? What the is he talking about?

''I'm sure you remember what happened 13years ago?''

It can't be….

''You know Hongbin I really loved her… She was my soulmate… And you. You just killed her like that…'' he started walking back and forth around the cell. ''Couldn't you let it go?''

''No I couldn't. I warned her if she ever again comes near her or her family I will kill her. And I keep my promises.'' That answer pissed Hyun Shik a lot.

''Well that was a mistake my buddy…''

When Ayla was 3, after her dad was killed, Hyun Shik's wife Alicia, his soulmate, she wouldn't back off, that is, her plan was to kill Ayla's entire family then take her and raise her as her kid. Not because she loved her but because she could then drink her blood whenever she wanted but she didn't know about Hongbin. So they had a fight. Thankfully he warned her mother and she moved away, they were safe for few months when she came and tried again. This time Hongbin didn't hold his rage in like the last time. This fight was real and it resulted in Alicia's body being ripped apart, Hongbin's way of killing, and scattered in front of Hyun Shik's house with a note attached to her head This is what you asked for. Since that day Hyun Shik swore he will take revenge on his beloved wife. He did get engaged later but that was no true love.

''You see. What you did is something I will do to you. Not to Ayla, I need her alive but I don't need you'' Hyun Shik's eyes filled with tears at the thought of his beloved Alicia.

''If you want to me to say I'm sorry. I won't. Because I'm not. I clearly warned her. It's wasn't my fault she was stupid'' that wasn't a good idea, to piss Hyun Shik even more…

''Y-you!'' yeah, he was pissed now. ''How dare you speak of her like that! I will make you suffer!''

''I won't suffer…''

''We'll see about that.''

Hyun Shik left the cell fast. Hongbin could hear him unlocking another door near him. He couldn’t hear anything until a powerful scream that made his heart stop, his whole body tensed up. The scream of pain pierced through his ears. It was Ayla, he knew that.

''Ya!!! Hyun Shik!! L-leave her alone! Don't hurt her! P-please! I'm sorry! Y-you hear m-me? I'm sorry for killing Alicia. I really am... Just don't hurt her anymore..'' his tears finally could ran down his cheeks.

''Hongbin!'' she yelled while crying ''H-help me. it hurts..'' her words made a hole in his heart. It hurt just to listen to her crying and screaming in pain. He tried to break the chains but they were just too strong. It was useless. There was nothing he could do. He wanted to cut his ears of so he wouldn't have to listen to her. He couldn't. It hurt too much. He probably cried more than her…

After a while it all stopped. It seemed like a dream. Everything was dead quiet.

Doors locking and unlocking broke the silence.

''I told I can make you suffer.'' Hyun Shik came back covered in blood, but the blood wasn't dripping from his lips, so he didn't bit her, it was all over his clothes.

What did he do to her…

''You either pissed you pants or you cried a bit to much.'' he mocked at Hongbin's wet pants, the truth is he cried… A lot. His crying helped mask her screaming and crying.

''Y-you…'' he couldn’t get his breath.

''Yes?'' He was still mocking and clearly enjoying his pain.

''W-what did you do to her!'' he got his breath back and yelled at him.

''The same thing you did to Alicia. Except she still alive.'' He laughed like a mad man and left.

The same thing I did to Alicia… It can't be…

… Oh my God…

…………………………………………………………………………………………

(A/N) Yes, Hongbin is a total cold hearted in this chapter. I apologize but I had to make him like this… Hope you like this one.

I won't put it M rated, but it has some cursing so yeah, sorry.

Thanks again to those who read this~~ <3

Love ya~ <3