''Don't worry.''

Vampire flower(black rose)

Hongbin and Ayla barely spoke that day after school. Why? He had a lot of stuff to do and she had to study for her finals. Ayla had something on her mind. She knew there's something she needs to tell but he couldn't remember what. Hyuk went to get something to eat with Taekwon, the rest were at work. Ayla and Hongbin were at home.

It was around 9pm when Wonshik came home. He brought dinner as well so they didn't have to cook that night. the dinner was a bit quiet. They were all tired so they spoke as little as possible, they weren't mad at each other or anything they were just exhausted. They were so tired that after they went to bed they fell asleep right away.

It was 2am when everyone was awaken by the knocking on the door. Ayla got up first and as she approached the door she realized it's Hyuk. He was crying and knocking on the door.

''Wake up! Please! Open the door!'' his crying voice was heard on the other side of the door. Boys got up too. She opened the door and Hyuk just ran inside tripping on the door step and falling down. He cried even more. Ayla and the boys were in a shock.

''Hyuk! What happened? Why are you crying!'' Wonshik came to him and picked him up wiping his tears. Hongbin went to get some tissues and water and Ayla closed the door and helped Wonshik calm Hyuk down. It didn't work.

''They're going to kill me! I saw it'' he wouldn't stop crying and it was really hard for them to understand him.

''Who? Stop crying and tell us everything. Please.'' Ayla knew how to handle a crying kid. She was really good with kids.

''O-Okay'' he stopped crying and Hongbin brought him some tissues.'' I had a vision again… THEY know that we know what they will do. That is, they know that I was the one who told you about their plan. And so they need to get rid of me first so they could get to Ayla…'' as he was talking Ayla felt even worse. Now they're after him. What if they get him? It was all her fault. Hongbin read her mind and he patted her on the back to comfort her. ''They will kidnap me and them kill me really slow. I didn't see how but I could feel it. It was really painful'' he finally calmed down and his eyes were so red from all of this crying.

''Over our dead bodies! Do you hear me! They will not hut you Hyuk!'' Wonshik was really pissed. How dare they.

''How in the hell do you plan to keep me safe and Ayla?''

''Simple'' Hongbin took that amulet with blue diamond ash. ''This will protect Ayla, and we will protect you''

''Why do I feel weak suddenly. Is that…'' Wonshik's eyes grew bigger at the surprise ''Blue diamond ash? You got to be kidding me? That it genius my friend.''

''Blue what? How is that going to keep me safe?''

''You see Ayla, this is our kryptonite, this is more powerful than a bullet in the head. This can kill us as well but it would take a lot of this ash. This amount is enough to make the strongest vampire weak as a baby. You just throw a little at him and he's done. this looks like an ordinary necklace, so the others won't be suspicious but vampire will know what it is and won't risk getting near.'' It was a long explanation but he needed to tell her everything ''Also, you'll know it works if the vampire on which you spilled this acts like acid has been spilled on him''

''That's awesome hyung. Where did you get it?'' Hyuk was amazed by this and he felt happy to know that Ayla will be safe and he would be safe too.

He gave her the necklace. She liked it, not only it was extremely powerful but it was really pretty as well. It was in a shape of a rose. That night Hyuk stayed with them. He slept with Wonshik in his room. But Ayla woke up again. She remembered what she had to say. She quietly went to Hongbin's room to wake him up.

''Hongbin~'' she whispered ''Wake up.''

He woke up and was surprised to see her in his room. ''What are you doing here?''

She told him what she had to say. The thing was. Yesterday while Hyuk and Ayla were waiting for Taekwon she noticed someone hiding in the bushes, Hyuk could also smell another vampire around but he couldn't recognize the smell. Ayla showed him where she saw someone but that person was gone. Hyuk ran over there to confirm that that person was a vampire.

''And you remembered that just now?'' he was suspicious.

''Yeah. Why?''

''Nothing. Just asking. Is that it''

''A-actually no… I had the same nightmare again…'' her face went pale to the thought of that dream.

Hongbin got up and moved to the other side of the bed signaling Ayla to get inside and lie down at the empty spot of the bed. ''Sleep with me tonight. If you have the same nightmare again just wake me up. I'll be here to protect you''

She hesitated but entered the bed anyways. She felt protected in his arms. As if nothing could hurt her now. She fell asleep immediately. Hongbin stayed up for a while just to look and admire her beautiful face. It was peaceful and he felt really happy not minding the fact that they're in danger…