Relax Silly, And Enjoy

Love Assumed

[NOTICE] WHERE TO FIND ME SHOULD AFF SHUT DOWN. READ THIS.

 

- Story view -

 

Krystal sat alone at a table in a bar with music blasting loudly on the other end. She chose the quieter side, because she needed the peace, and the alcohol. It didn’t take long before a slender, long-haired girl settled herself into the seat opposite Krystal without invitation, not like she needed one anyway.

 

“Sorry Soojung I was a little busy in there,” the girl apologised with a warm, gentle smile.

 

“It’s okay Yoona unnie. It’s not part of your job to keep me company,” Krystal replied while she patted Yoona’s hand. “Still, I’m glad to see you. I think we haven’t met for a month, isn’t it?”

 

Yoona nodded, an understanding look gracing her face. “I missed you, little rascal.”

 

“Wait. Aren’t you my sister’s little rascal? When did I become your little rascal?”

 

“Right now,” Yoona answered as she winked. “So, what brings you here anyway?”

 

“Ah that. I was thinking that I haven’t been to your new place, and I’m meeting my brother-in-law so…why not? Have you met him before actually? Taecyeon?”

 

Yoona thought about it for a moment, and then she shook her head. “Don’t think so. Your sister hasn’t officially introduced him to me.”

 

“You know… Things have gotten a little tricky.”

 

“Things? What things?” Yoona asked, her eyebrow raised.

 

“You do remember Taeyeon unnie, right?”

 

“Taeyeon? As in, your sister’s ex-girlfriend or something?”

 

Krystal stared blankly at Yoona for a second or two. Then, with an almost disapproving tone, she said, “Maybe…instead of ex-girlfriend, you’re gonna have to rephrase that to my sister’s girlfriend soon.”

 

Yoona furrowed her brows. “What do you mean? Isn’t Sica unnie married? What’s this talk about Taeyeon-ssi being her girlfriend?”

 

“My sister she—” Krystal’s words stopped short when she noticed the familiar muscular figure approaching their table. “Unnie I’ll talk to you about this again another day. He’s here.”

 

“Ah okay then we—”

 

“Hi ladies,” Taecyeon greeted before Yoona could finish her sentence. Politely, Yoona returned a smile and then she stood up from her seat.

 

“I’ll leave you guys to talk. Call me if you need anything. I make really good cocktails,” Yoona playfully boasted.

 

Taecyeon acknowledged with a smile while Krystal adorably did an ok sign, and Yoona made her way back to the counter.

 

“So...hi, little princess,” Taecyeon spoke in a brotherly manner. “You don’t ask me out often.”

 

Krystal only sent him a playful glare. “Stop being annoying Taec.”

 

“Woah woah.” Taecyeon raised his hands up in defeat. “So we’re on first name basis now?”

 

Her eyes narrowed, Krystal muttered in annoyance, “Are you really gonna be like this, oppa?”

 

This time, Taecyeon faked a shudder. “Okay, maybe I’d prefer you calling me Taec. Seriously though, did something happen? Did you get into trouble or anything?”

 

“Well, seriously Taec, don’t make me sound like I look you up only when I run into trouble. I do remember the last time we hung out, I was in the States visiting you guys and we went for a silly cartoon in the theatres when Jessi had to attend a meeting. Should I remind you too, that you were the one who wanted to watch the show. How childish.”

 

“Okay, okay.” Taecyeon surrendered with a laugh. “I just really wanna know if anything’s up, or if you just plainly wanna hang. That’s all. Something tells me that it’s the former, though.”

 

“It is,” Krystal said without hesitation, earning a surprised look from Taecyeon. “I do have something that I wanna talk to you about.”

 

A stern look took over Taecyeon’s face in a split second. “Which is?”

 

Krystal stared at her brother-in-law as she wondered for a second if she should say what she was about to say next, and she did. “I heard about what you did.”

 

“What I did?” The confusion in Taecyeon’s voice told Krystal that he still had no idea what she was talking about.

 

“My sister,” Krystal explained. “And Taeyeon.”

 

Surprise flashed across Taecyeon’s eyes for a slight moment, before sadness started showing in those exact, same eyes. “Yeah. I um, did what I did.”

 

“Tell me the truth,” Krystal pressed, her eyes almost boring into the man.

 

What truth?” Taecyeon feigned ignorance.

 

“You know what I’m talking about, but if you’re gonna pretend like you don’t, then fine. I’ll ask you straight then. You like my sister, don’t you?”

 

Taecyeon wanted to hide his panic, but even for just one second, Krystal had caught that look in his eyes – the honesty behind his façade. Still, Taecyeon let out a soft laugh, as if Krystal said something ridiculous. “Are you crazy? You know me and Jess are like BFFs. I don’t like her. I mean, I don’t dislike her, but I don’t like her.” He wasn’t completely lying, in a sense. Liking was indeed an understatement, since, he was in love with her.

 

“You’re lying,” Krystal accused without hesitation.

 

“What? I’m not lying. I’m—” Taecyeon was interrupted by Yoona who approached their table with a tray of shots and a glass of whiskey on the rocks that Krystal had ordered for Taecyeon earlier on. With an embarrassed smile, Taecyeon took over the tray and nodded as an acknowledgement before Yoona took her leave. Letting out a slightly frustrated sigh, he picked up one of the shot glass and downed its content in one gulp. “Let’s not talk about this.”

 

It wasn’t a suggestion, Krystal could tell. Still, she pressed, “You love Jessi. Not as a friend. You love her like a man loves his wife. Am I wrong to say that?” Light flickered in Taecyeon’s eyes for a second. Bullseye. But, he said nothing. “Oppa.” There were only two occasions when Krystal would address her brother-in-law as ‘oppa’ – when she was annoyed by Taecyeon’s teasing, or when she was serious. In this case, it could only be the latter.

 

“Like a man loves his wife,” Taecyeon repeated, mumbling under his breath. Then, his eyes met Krystal’s once more. “Maybe…we shouldn’t have gotten married.”

 

“Op—”

 

“I love her,” Taecyeon confessed as he looked away, tears beginning to well up in his eyes, while Krystal stared at him in shock. “But she must never know that.” He sniffled once, tilting his head upwards to contain his tears, and then he brought his head back down.

 

“And you…told her to go get Taeyeon? Are you out of your mind Taec?”

 

“What else was I supposed to say?” Pain was reflected in Taecyeon’s eyes. “Jessica I love you. Forget Taeyeon. You have me. You only need me. Is that what I should have said? Would she choose me even if I said all those?”

 

Krystal could only stare as she kept silent, because she knew…he was right.

 

***

 

“What exactly are you up to?” Taeyeon asked, slightly annoyed, and the loud music that was blasting through the receiver wasn’t helping.

 

“You’ll know when you get here. Can you hurry? I’ve been waiting since ten minutes ago,” Jessica complained.

 

“You were the one who changed the plan in the last minute! Alright alright I’m here. Where are you?” Taeyeon squinted as she tried to spot the girl from the entrance.

 

“Here.”

 

“Here where?”

 

“Here here, idiot.”

 

“What? Where are you ex—” Taeyeon’s words came to an abrupt stop when her eyes registered that familiar figure, and…that mask. She was already walking towards the girl before she knew it. Taeyeon couldn’t stop staring for even a moment as she reached the girl. “You… What’s…this?”

 

Jessica didn’t reply immediately. Instead, she stood up from her seat as her hands reached out for Taeyeon’s neck. Then, with a skillful pull, Taeyeon came crashing on her but she held her tight, capturing those lips with her own. Taeyeon’s heart raced when the distance between her and Jessica closed in to zero. She could feel Jessica, her lips, her bosom, her hips, her legs, everything.

 

When Jessica pulled away, Taeyeon didn’t know why she could feel her face and ears heating up. She couldn’t look at the girl in the eyes. Jessica laughed, and then she cupped the girl’s face. Even then, Taeyeon looked away, refusing to look back at Jessica. “Are you like, shy?”

 

“Shut up,” came Taeyeon’s reply.

 

Jessica leaned in until she was at Taeyeon’s right ear. Gently, she whispered, “But baby, we had . And I think…I’d love to do it with you again. Or should I say, I’d love to do you again.” Taeyeon clenched her fists unknowingly as she swallowed her saliva. Jessica, on the other hand, tried to hold in her laughter, and then she gently on Taeyeon’s neck once. Just once, but it was enough to cause Taeyeon to shudder.

 

Taeyeon was staring intently, or perhaps lustfully, at Jessica when the girl finally backed off. Jessica held that gaze lovingly, and then without warning, she tapped Taeyeon’s nose with her index finger.

 

“What? Don’t tell me…” The sides of Jessica’s lips curved upwards. “You want me right now, right here?” When Taeyeon didn’t reply, nor shift her gaze, Jessica’s smile faded while a familiar expression took over – Kitty’s expression. “Damn, Taeyeon,” she muttered before she grabbed the girl’s wrist, pulling her right out of the bar. Taeyeon said nothing as Jessica led the way.

 

The girls reached the carpark soon enough, and Jessica urgently dug her pocket for her keys. With the press of a button, her sports car was unlocked and she opened the door to the passenger seat. Jessica then took a step back, eyeing Taeyeon as the girl automatically made her way into the car. Giving her surroundings a quick scan, Jessica joined the girl as she climbed in, closing the door behind her. Taeyeon lay horizontally on the seat, watching Jessica conveniently throwing her keys, and her mask, on the driver’s seat. Before she could react, Jessica was already straddling her hips with her knees tucked.

 

Jessica’s hands immediately travelled downwards as she worked on the button on Taeyeon’s pants. “I’m sorry babe. I’m kinda hungry. Do you mind if I start on the main course first?”

 

Feeling her core throbbing from the arousal, Taeyeon fought hard to keep her voice stable as her voice came out in a whisper. “P-please kitten… Your mouth… Please…”

 

Jessica only smiled at the sight of Taeyeon tilting her head backwards. Right before she dived down, she told the girl, “Relax silly, and enjoy.”

 

 


[A/N] 16/1/2015

Part angst, part...y I guess? :) I had initially planned for some JungSis to end this chapter, but after writing that TaengSic scene, I figured that TaengSic would do a better job. We'll leave JungSis to the next chapter maybe? What was your favourite part/sentence in this chapter? I'm suddenly asking because I found myself liking the "Here", "Here where", "Here here, idiot" part a lot. Am I weird? Hahahaha.

I haven't replied to comments for the previous chapter so...I'll scan through them and reply any pressing questions. Oh and, in the previous chapter, Taeyeon mentioned that Yuri was one of the people who wanted to date her. I was just thinking of names to put in and I'm so sorry that it actually slipped my mind that Yuri was Jessica's ex-girlfriend... Forgive me. So, I've changed Yuri to Hara, anyway. Still...write me something! :) (Maybe other than you hating Taecyeon because...well, I think I've explained myself enough in the author's note for the previous chapter.) (And because Taecyeon's way too nice in this story for you to hate on him.)

Subscribe, comment and upvote if you liked what you read :)
Follow me on Twitter here
© 
Sky Blue Tales