The Summer With Fun

My Perfect Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyoon had finished packing the bags with the items needed for the picnic. She and Eun Mi hold hands and walk downstairs. Mi Cha was putting the food in the basket. "Looks delicious," said Eun Mi, peeping inside the basket. 

"It is, my dear," said Mi Cha, smiling. "Today, I've prepared ham and cheese sandwiches, potato salad, some fresh watermelons and grapes and pasta. Oh, and not forgetting some fruit juices and a few bottles of water."

"They definitely look yummy. Thanks again, Mi Cha," said Jiyoon.

"Ne. Kamsahamnida, Mi Cha sshi," Eun Mi thanked her with a hug. Mi Cha smile and hug her back. "Anytime, sweetheart. Go and have fun today."

"We will," said Jiyoon as she opens the door. Eun Mi waved good bye to Mi Cha as she follow Jiyoon out of the door. Mi Cha waved back as she closed the door. "Kaja!" cheered Jiyoon.

"Kaja!" Eun Mi repeated happily. They took a taxi to the park near Miyun's apartment. When they got there, both Jiyoon and Eun Mi sang a happy song as they walk to the park. Jiyoon found a perfect spot which is shady to sit. She laid the cloth on the grass and she and Eun Mi sat down. "Sigh! Smell the fresh air," sighed Jiyoon as she sniff the air. 

Eun Mi grab a ball and throw at Jiyoon. "Come on, unnie! Let's play!" she shouted. Jiyoon smile and join in the fun. She threw the ball at Eun Mi and she threw back. They threw many times until they feel bored.

Next, Jiyoon and Eun Mi play with the frisbee. Jiyoon threw it and Eun Mi tried to catch it. "Got it!" she shouted from the distance. Jiyoon clapped her hands. "Good job, Eun Mi. Let's do it again." And she did.

Soon, they were feeling hungry. They stopped playing with the frisbee and sat down to eat their food. Jiyoon help take out the cutleries and the tupperware of food. "Let me pour some juice first," she told Eun Mi. She pour the juice slowly into the cup and gave to Eun Mi. "Kamsahamnida."

Then, she place some food onto the plates. "Jalmukesumneda!" both Jiyoon and Eun Mi cheered together and ate the delicious food. "Mmm. Massiseoyo!" said Eun Mi. Jiyoon smile as she chew her food. Eun Mi poke a watermelon with her fork and feed Jiyoon. She giggle and rub her hair playfully. "Gomawo, Eun Mi sshi." Jiyoon also feed Eun Mi back. There was laughter between them throughout lunch time. 

After they have filled th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter