Shopping Spree

My Perfect Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The chaffeur arrived in front of a building in no time. Donghae, Jiyoon and Eun Mi got down. "So, is this where Seohyun stays?" asked Jiyoon, looking at the sight of the building.

"Ne. She also stays in a penthouse like Kyuhyun," replied Donghae. "Come along. We're going down the basement." 

"The basement?" asked Jiyoon, feeling confused.

"Ne. My car is parked there," replied Donghae. Jiyoon and Eun Mi just follow him down to the basement. They follow him until they stopped in front of a black Mercedes car parked above the sign with Seohyun's house number. 

"It's big!" gasped Eun Mi.

"This is your car?" Jiyoon also gasped.

"Ne. I brought it three years ago. I left it here for Seohyun to drive around whenever she wants to go for shopping," explained Donghae. Jiyoon began to touch the car. "Woah! This car must be worth the money." Donghae chuckled and said, "Well, that's what rich men will buy. Jump in so we can get going."

Jiyoon help Eun Mi to get inside the car. She strap her up with the seatbelt. Donghae started the engine up as Jiyoon got to the front seat. "Is everyone in?"

"Ne!" Jiyoon and Eun Mi chorused. Donghae began to drive the car out from the parking spot and out onto the road. "First stop, the supermarket!" he annouced. He also switch the radio player on to filled the car with music. During the journey, Jiyoon and Eun Mi sang along the music being played on the radio. 

Donghae spotted a parking spot in front of the supermarket. He carefully reverse and drive the car slowly to park it nicely. Once the car is parked at the proper place, he switch the engine off. "Here we are," he announced. Jiyoon and Donghae open the door and got off. Jiyoon unbuckle the seat belt and carry Eun Mi out and puts her down. 

"Kaja!" Jiyoon said to Eun Mi and walk towards the supermarket, hand in hand. Donghae just tag along behind them, pushing a trolley. Jiyoon check the list she wrote. "First, we need to buy the supplies for cleaning the house and ourselves."

She went to the cleaning aisle and buys a packet of toilet paper rolls, a bottle of laundry detergent, a bottle of dishwasher soap, a spray bottle, two bottles of grape-flavoured shampoo, a packet of toothbrushes and two box of toothpaste. She placed them into the trolley Donghae was pushing. "Wow! That's a lot of supplies," he said. 

Next, Jiyoon bought a napa cabbage, hot pepper flakes, a packet of salt and sugar, and other ingredients to make kimchi. Later, she bought other food that Mi Cha listed and for Miyun's apartment. 

Eun Mi spotted some snacks as they were passing the snack aisle. Jiyoon pick a few snacks for her and Miyun to munch. Eun Mi grins and points to the snack she likes to eat. 

"Oh. You like those?" asked Jiyoon. 

"Can we buy one to eat?" asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter