First Day Of Babysitting

My Perfect Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*alarm clock ringing*

Jiyoon groans at the sound of the alarm clock. She shuts it off with her hand. "It's 7 o'clock. I better wake up if I want to be at Mr Cho's apartment on time." She got off the bed and went to the bathroom to wash up. Next, she scan through her luggages, thinking of what can she wear for her first day as a babysitter. She found a pair of jeans and a white blouse and wore them.

She walk out of her room and into the kitchen, where Miyun was cooking breakfast on the table. "Good morning, cousin," she greeted. "I'm making scramble eggs and bacon today."

"Smells good," said Jiyoon. "I see that you also woke up early."

"Of course. I have to go to work early. Mr Cho expects employees to be at work on time," said Miyun.

"So do I. He expects me to be in his apartment before he leaves for work," said Jiyoon, agreeing with her cousin.

Miyun was putting the food on the plates when she was staring at Jiyoon's fashion style. "Is that what you'll be wearing on your first day at work?" she asked.

"Ne. Is there anything wrong with it?" asked Jiyoon.

"Oh, no. Not at all. I mean, your style is too modern for a babysitter," chuckled Miyun.

Jiyoon chuckled along. "Just because I'm a babysitter doesn't mean I must wear old dresses like what you see in those old movies."

"You're right. Breakfast is served," said Miyun, serving the plate of breakfast for Jiyoon. "Let's eat up and we can get going."

"Do you know how to get there?" asked Jiyoon.

"Mr Cho gave me his address yesterday," replied Miyun. "And he said I can drive you there everyday."

"How thoughtful of him," said Jiyoon as she scoff her eggs into .

After breakfast, Miyun drove her car to Kyuhyun's penthouse. Jiyoon grab her bag and got down. "I'll pick you up after work tonight," said Miyun before she drove away. Jiyoon took a deep breath, exhale it and enters the building. She got into the elevator and press the floor number of the penthouse. She could hear her heart thumping again.

"I can do this," Jiyoon whispered to herself. "Just have a great day with Eun Mi."

The elevator stops and opens the door. Jiyoon walk out and tries to find the door with the gold numbers. "I hope this is the right door." She press the doorbell and in a few seconds, the door was opened by Mi Cha. "Good morning," greeted Jiyoon.

"Good morning," Mi Cha greeted back. "Come in. Master Cho and Ms Eun Mi are having breakfast." Jiyoon could see Kyuhyun and Eun Mi eating their breakfast at the table. Although they don't communicate at all. "Good morning, sir," greeted Jiyoon.

"Good morning, Ms Park," Kyuhyun greeted back. "I see you're early today. We're almost finishing breakfast."

"Good morning, Eun Mi," Jiyoon greet with a wave. But Eun Mi didn't smile back. She only greeted her. Kyuhyun began to get up from his chair. "I have to leave now. I shall be back before dinner time. Have a great day." He grab his bag, opens the door and walk out. Jiyoon looks at Eun Mi. "Well, it's just the two of us now. Shall we begin our day?" 

Eun Mi frowned, got up from her chair and head straight upstairs. Jiyoon followed her behind. She check the schedule of what subject to teach for the day. "The first subject for the day is Korean." She saw Eun Mi was sitting down at the little ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter