You're Hired

My Perfect Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 hour later, the train has reached Seoul. Jiyoon and Miyun got down and hail a taxi to Miyun's apartment. Jiyoon was amazed by the sight of the city in Seoul. "Woah! So this is how a big city looks like, huh?" said Jiyoon. 

"Surprised, cousin?" asked Miyun. "I can give you a little tour after we settle in."

"I'd like that very much," replied Jiyoon.

The taxi stopped in front of a building. "Here we are," announced Miyun. She paid the driver before they got off the taxi to carry their luggages. The cousins got inside the building and took the elevator to Miyun's home. "My apartment is quite simple but I hope you'll like it," said Miyun as she unlock the door with her keys. Jiyoon enters and look at the surrounding of the apartment. 

"It looks nice for a simple apartment," said Jiyoon. "As long as I have a place to stay, anywhere is fine with me." 

"Your room is over there," said Miyun, pointing to the bedroom door. "Make yourself at home. I'll prepare some juices." Jiyoon took her luggages and enter her room where Miyun assigned. 

She put down her luggages and explore her room. "It's so nicely done. Why can't my room be like that?" she said to herself. She open the window and look at the scenery outside. She can see people taking their dogs for a walk, strolling baby prams down the road and going for a jog. 

"Jiyoon ah!" Miyun called from outside. "Your juice is ready." Jiyoon close the window and left the room. She sat down on the couch and drank a glass of juice that Miyun prepared. "Your apartment is really clean and nice, even though it's simple and small," she said.

Miyun smile and she took a sip of her juice. "Gomawo. Appa helped me buy this apartment with his money."

"Do your parents visit you often?" asked Jiyoon.

"Some of the times, when they're not busy," replied Miyun. 

"I see. By the way, I notice there's a park opposite your apartment," said Jiyoon. 

"Ne. It's a very nice park. I like to go there for morning exercises in the weekends," said Miyun. 

"While I'm here, we should go together," suggested Jiyoon.

"That would be nice," giggled Miyun. Then, her stomach began to growl. "I'm kind of hungry. How about you, cousin?"

"Me too. Let's go out for lunch," said Jiyoon. The cousins finished their juice and walk out of the apartment for lunch. Later, Miyun give Jiyoon a tour ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter