The Song That Brings Back Love

My Perfect Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyoon was speechless when she saw Kyuhyun in front of her. "Oh, Jiyoon sshi. Annyong!" Seohyun greeted behind him. Donghae move closer to Seohyun and whispered in her ears. "Why is she covered in dirt?" Seohyun just shurgged, having no idea why.

Jiyoon tried to put on a smile and welcome him back. "Annyong. Welcome back home, sir." But Kyuhyun took no notice of her. He pull Eun Mi from behind her and examine her. Eun Mi was filthy and smelled like a farmgirl. "Y-You're......you're.....filthy!" said Kyuhyun. "You smell as if you just came back from....farm."

Eun Mi frown and didn't dare to face him. He look at Jiyoon with fire in his eyes. "I need to have a word with you alone, outside." He turn to Eun Mi. "As for you, young lady, go back up and take a bath this instant!"

Seohyun quickly walk towards Eun Mi and grab her hand. "I'll take her up, jagi. Come along, Eun Mi. Let's get you clean up."

"I think I better follow Seohyun," said Donghae as he follow Seohyun to the elevator. Once they are out of sight, Kyuhyun and Jiyoon walk outside the building. Kyuhyun stare at her with disappointment. "Now, Ms Park. I want a full explanation on why Eun Mi is dirty. And I want truthful answers from you."

"Ne, sir," said Jiyoon. "I....I took her to the farm today." 

"And what did you do there?"

"We've been planting crops and exploring the animal barns. Eun Mi got squirted by a cow and was splattered with mud by some pigs in the sty. That's why she came home dirty." 

Kyuhyun slowly approach her, gritting his teeth. "Are you saying that you brought my daughter to the farm to dig and get dirty by some filthy farm animals?!" 

Jiyoon, feeling confident, look at him and nodded. "Ne. But she had a great time. In fact, we also spend our summer going on a picnic on the day you left."

"So, you're telling me that throughout these three days I'm away, you and Eun Mi did nothing but enjoying the summer holidays?!!" 

"Ne, sir. And we had a marvelous time. It was much more better than staying indoors." 

Kyuhyun sighed in frustration. "I expect improvement from you. But I thought wrong. All you did was teaching Eun Mi to play all day without learning anything!" 

"Sir, like I said, she's only a child. She needs time to play as well. She also get to learn something from hands on activities in a real place. Just like the farm, where she learn how to dig and plant crops. That is also part of learning," explained Jiyoon. 

"She can learn from indoors!" Kyuhyun said in a loud voice.  

"That's not enough, sir! She needs hands on experiences to learn! If she learn indoors all the time, she won't have the opportunity to experience what is happening in reality!" cried Jiyoon. "Do you expect me to do role play all the time?!" 

Hearing her talk, Kyuhyun could not take it any longer. "I have listen enough! From now on, no more going outdoors for any hands on experiences or fun in the sun! I'm expecting Eun Mi to be taught indoors everyday. I hope I make that clear for you."

As he turn and walk away, Jiyoon felt more upset than ever. Instead of obeying, she took the courage to say no. "I won't do it, sir!" Kyuhyun heard her and slowly turn around to glare at her. "Mwo? What did you say?"

Jiyoon did not feel scared as she told him off. "I had enough of you treating Eun Mi miserably everyday! You are forcing her to study without any rest! It's as if she's one of your employees. Well, she is not! She is your daughter!"

"Ms Park, that's enough!" Kyuhyun warned angrily.

"You never took notice of her everyday! Don't you know how much she yearns for your love ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter