You Should Go Back

My Perfect Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Somewhere in Jeonju, Jiyoon was sitting alone in her room, surrounded by the dark. She still couldn't get the feelings for Kyuhyun out from her whole being. Everytime she sees Kyuhyun's face in her mind, her heart kept on beating hard. 

 

~Jiyoon's POV~

My heart is still beating hard everytime I think of Mr Cho. Please stop it, Jiyoon! Try not to think of him. Think of being happy in my hometown. 

 

Just then, Mrs Park enter her room. "Jiyoon, sweetheart," she called. Jiyoon turn around and to her relief, she only saw her mother. "You should eat something. You haven't eaten a proper meal since you came home," said Mrs Park, feeling worried. 

"Arasso. I'll come down now," said Jiyoon. She walk downstairs and to the dining room. Mrs Park fixed a small snack for her. "It's your favorite." 

"Gomawo, omma," said Jiyoon as she ate her snack. Mrs Park sat down with her. "You still looked unhappy, baby. Mind to tell me what happen?" 

Jiyoon paused and said the reason with a burden heart. "I was.......frightened over something." 

"Frightened? It's not because that they're unkind to you, right? You just told me you changed your boss' heart," said Mrs Park. Jiyoon shook her head and said, "No, not that. It's something else. Something that I cannot face. So, I couldn't stay and I decided to leave Seoul. I thought if I came home, I would be safe." 

Mrs Park let out a sigh. "Jiyoon, dear. Our home is not used as an escape. What is it that you can't face?" 

"I can't face him again," Jiyoon exclaimed and sniffed. 

"Him?" Mrs Park was confused until she realized who she is referring to. "Is it your boss?" She move closer to her daughter and asked, "Are you in love with him?" 

"Well, his fiancee said I was. My heart kept beating hard ever since I dance with him during the party. Mr Cho said I was blushing too. Even now. I couldn't hold it any longer. Well, I admit. I do love him. But I knew it was also wrong to love him, since he's engaged. That's why I had to come back here. Otherwise, I will interfere their relationship even more!" explained Jiyoon. 

Mrs Park understood her reason why she run away. She held her daughter's hand and smile. "Jiyoon ah. You're right that it's wrong to love a man who's engaged. But sometimes, you never know that you are doing the right thing. And who knows you love your boss for a reason. Maybe his daughter needs a mother that is loving, caring, and is able to teach her the right things in life." 

Jiyoon wipe her tears off her eyes. "Do you thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter