I Miss Her

My Perfect Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been three days since Jiyoon has left Seoul. Things have not changed in the Cho household. Except for Eun Mi getting bored with Seohyun doing the same activity everyday. Like painting a picture in the morning and playing tea time in the afternoon. 

One morning on the third day, they were doing some painting in the house as usual. "Isn't this fun, dear?" she asked. "What a nice painting you did."

"Ne. It is a picture of a man taking his dog for a walk," explained Eun Mi. 

"That's nice," said Seohyun. "Let's paint another picture." 

Eun Mi sighed and put down her brush. "Unnie, can we do something else? I'm bored of painting every morning." 

"Okay. Let's sing the song you and Jiyoon unnie sang," suggested Seohyun. "I can play the piano too."

"I don't feel like singing. Not without Jiyoon unnie," said Eun Mi. Seohyun took her hand and stood up."Come on. It'll be fun. At least it's better than doing the same activity every morning." They went to the bathroom to wash off the paint. Then, they walk downstairs hand in hand to the living room. Kyuhyun was reading a newspaper. It was his day off from work.

He notices Eun Mi's sad expression. "Why the sad face, baby?" he asked.

Eun Mi shook her head and said, "Nothing." 

"Maybe if you sing, then it might cheer you up," said Seohyun. She began to play the keys and Eun Mi started singing.

 

As Eun Mi sang, she began to think of Jiyoon. The image of her makes her even more sadder. She sat on the couch, not having the mood to sing the rest of the song. "It's beautiful. Why did you stop, dear?" Kyuhyun asked her. Eun Mi sighed and didn't reply him.

"Perhaps she had a bad dream last night," said Seohyun. 

"Your lemonade is ready, master," announced Mi Cha as she placed the jug of lemonade and two glasses on the table. 

"Thank you, Mi Cha," said Kyuhyun. 

"Perfect! I'm parched," squealed Seohyun. She got up from the piano stool and sat down on the couch. Kyuhyun poured some lemonade into a glass for Seohyun. "Let's toast! Cheers, jagi." 

"Cheers." Kyuhyun an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter