Dinner With Kyuhyun and Seohyun

My Perfect Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is dinner ready?" asked Kyuhyun.

"Ne, master. Let me prepare the table first," replied Mi Cha.

"I'll help," Jiyoon called. But as she was about to help, Kyuhyun stopped her. "Shouldn't you be babysitting Eun Mi?" 

"She's with Seohyun at the moment," replied Jiyoon. 

"Seohyun?" At the moment, Seohyun came down with Eun Mi. She put on a smile when she saw him. "Jagi!" she called. She approach him and gave a kiss on his cheek. "Welcome home." 

"I didn't expect that you'll be here," said Kyuhyun. He put his hand on her waist. "Were you surprised to see me, jagi?" 

"Quite," said Kyuhyun, smiling at her. Together, they sat down for dinner. Kyuhyun invited Jiyoon to join them at the table and she accept the offer. "So, how was your work at the company?" 

"It was okay. Business is good but busy in the summer. Lots of meetings to attend. And appa kept on talking until I fall asleep," explained Seohyun. Kyuhyun chuckled at her reply. Eun Mi quietly ate her meal. She look at Jiyoon and shook her head. Jiyoon just smile at her. "Jiyoon sshi." 

"Ne?" 

"Could you tell me more about yourself? I like to get to know you," requested Seohyun.

"Well, I live in Jeonju with my mother. I have a shy but caring personality. I used to be a bartender back home. I like strawberries and cherries. And I can play the piano," Jiyoon told them about her own self.

"Jinja? I like strawberries too, unnie," said Eun Mi.

"You're a bartender? Can you make cocktails?" asked Seohyun.

"Not that good," replied Jiyoon. "In fact, I prefer being a babysitter than a bartender." 

"Since you're far away from home, do you feel homesick?" Seohyun asked again.

"A little. But I'll get used to being away from home," replied Jiyoon.

"What happen to your father anyways?" Kyuhyun asked this time instead of Seohyun.

"He left us. My parents were divorced when I was 15," sighed Jiyoon. 

"Aww! You poor dear," cooed Seohyun. "Do you visit him?"

"Not much because of my studies," replied Jiyoon. "Hopefully this year I can go back and see him. I miss him a lot." 

"Since you said you can play the piano, are you good at it?" asked Seohyun.

"Ne. I'm an excellent pianist. I won first place in a talent show," replied Jiyoon. 

"That's wonderful. Perhaps we can listen to you play a song after dinner," suggested Seohyun. Before Jiyoon could say a word, Kyuhyun interrupted. "I hate to say this, jagi, but there shall be no music played in this house." 

"Aww! Why not, jagi? I would love to hear her play," whined Seohyun.

"I don't allow it. And that's final," Kyuhyun told her firmly.

Seohyun let out a disappointed sigh. "Sigh! If you say so, jagi.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter