Break Up

My Perfect Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the same day of Jiyoon's arrival, Kyuhyun and Seohyun were leaving for work. He kissed his daughter on the head. "I'll see you after work, dear. Behave yourself and listen to Mi Cha sshi." 

"Ne, appa," said Eun Mi.

"We'll have lots of fun when we come home later," said Seohyun. Once her father and Seohyun left, she went up to her room to play. 

Jiyoon had reached the train station in Seoul after 1 hour later. She went to catch a taxi. "Where to, miss?" asked the driver and Jiyoon gave him the address to Kyuhyun's apartment building. "It's good to be back here again. I do hope Eun Mi misses me." 

Mi Cha was cutting the vegetables when she heard the doorbell rang. She opened the door to find a man carrying a box. "Yes? Can I help you?" she asked. 

"Delivery for Ms Park Jiyoon," the man announced. "Fresh potatoes the little girl planted from the farm." 

Mi Cha grab the box from the man, thanked him and closed the door. She opened the box to find lots of potatoes freshly grew from the ground. "Oh, if only Jiyoon was here to see this." Another doorbell rang. "Who could it be now?" She opened the door to find a familiar person standing in front. "Annyong." 

"Omo! Jiyoon sshi! You're back!" cried Mi Cha. The ladies gave each other a welcome hug. "Oh! Welcome back, dearie. I missed you." 

"I miss you too," said Jiyoon. She notices a box below her. "What's this?"

"Some potatoes you and Eun Mi grew during your visit to the farm," replied Mi Cha. 

Jiyoon took out one potato. "Oh, they grew big and lovely. By the way, where's Eun Mi?"

"She's upstairs in her room. I bet she'll be happy to see you," said Mi Cha. Jiyoon quickly went up the stairs. She slowly open the door to find Eun Mi playing tea time with her dolls. Eun Mi didn't notice her at all until she looked into the mirror. She gasped when she saw her favorite babysitter standing by the door.

"Unnie!!" she cried excitedly, turn around and ran towards her. Jiyoon gave her a big hug. "You're back!! I miss you!!"

"Oh, I miss you too, dear!" said Jiyoon. 

"I thought I never see you again," said Eun Mi. 

"Me too. But here I am," said Jiyoon and she and Eun Mi gave another warm hug. "How have you been recently?"

"Terrible. But now you're back, I feel so much better," replied Eun Mi. Then, her smile turn into a frown. "I have something to tell you. Appa and Seohyun unnie are going to get married soon."

"Jinja? You're not happy with it?" asked Jiyoon. Eun Mi shook her head in respond. "Well, you're just gonna have to live with it. I'm sure Seohyun unnie won't be so bad." 

"But you will stay here and be with me, right?" asked Eun Mi.

"That depends on your father, dear," replied Jiyoon. "Whether he is willing to hire me as the new maid. Oh by the way, the potatoes you grew are here. Want to see it?" 

Eun Mi was enlighted and nod her head. She and Jiyoon walk down the stairs hand in hand. Eun Mi grab a potato. "Wow! It's big and ripe." 

"And perfect for eating for d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter