You're In Love

My Perfect Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

insert song: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad7ejBn3KSQ)

 

Jiyoon nervously walk slowly to the dance floor holding Kyuhyun's hand. Kyuhyun place his hands on her waist and left hand. Jiyoon also did the same. She tries not to miss a step. Kyuhyun notices her expression. "Is this your first time dancing?" he asked.

Jiyoon nod her head. Kyuhyun touch her cheek and lock his eyes to hers. "It's alright. Just follow my lead." Jiyoon obeyed and follow his dance steps according to the song. As she dances, she doesn't feel nervous anymore. Then, as the song progresses, they let go of each others arm and began to twirl around while holding hands. They were having fun dancing on the dance floor that they didn't want to let go. "This feels so......"

"Wonderful?" Kyuhyun finishes her sentence.

"I was going to say, magical," Jiyoon corrected him. Kyuhyun just smile at her. "Jiyoon sshi?" 

"Ne?"

"Is it alright if I can just call you by name?" 

"That is up to you, sir." 

On the other side, Seohyun and Donghae were looking at them while they're dancing. "Will you look at that, Seohyun. They made a perfect couple," he said. Seohyun, however, look displeased. "Ne. They do." 

The song is almost coming to an end. Kyuhyun and Jiyoon were twirling around slowly, locking their eyes into each other. Jiyoon's face began to turn bright red. She and Kyuhyun paused for a moment to stare at each other. But it was only for a short period as Jiyoon lets go of his hand slowly. "I don't know why but my heart is thumping really hard," Jiyoon said softly. 

"And your face is all red too," said Kyuhyun. 

"Is it?" Jiyoon gasped softly as she touch her cheeks. "Perhaps I'm not used to dancing." 

The song has finally ended and everyone was clapping in the background. Seohyun walk towards the couple. "That was a romantic dance. What a lovely couple you'll make." 

A man approached Kyuhyun and whispered to his ear. "It's almost time for your speech, sir." 

"Arasso. I have to make a speech now," Kyuhyun told the rest and walk towards the stage. Jiyoon felt that she couldn't hold her emotions any longer. "Excuse me for awhile. I need to use the restroom." And she fled out of the ballroom. Seohyun gave her glass of champagne to Donghae and follow Jiyoon behind. 

Jiyoon found the restroom, barged in and sat in the room where the table is. She could hear her heart thumping really hard. When she look at the mirror, her face is still red. "What is happening to me? Why am I like this?" she whispered. 

"Jiyoon sshi!" Seohyun called. She saw Jiyoon sitting by the table. "Oh! There you are." 

"Oh, Seohyun sshi! I don't know why I am feeling red and my heart couldn't stop pumping," said Jiyoon. "I felt it during the dance. I think I'm sick or something.

"You're not sick like physically sick, Jiyoon," said Seohyun.

"I'm not?" said Jiyoon.

"No. You are in love," exclaimed Seohyun. Jiyoon turn around and glance at Seohyun. "L-Love? With whom?"

"Kyuhyun, of course," replied Seohyun. Jiyoon gasped softly. "I'm in love with......Mr Cho?" 

"Of course. You were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter