Tell Me the Truth

One Shot

Suho

“I’ll make them pay,” I snarled, clenching my fists tightly. “Whoever did that, I’ll make them suffer!”

“Calm down,” Kai whispered. “Sehun’s sleeping.”

“He’s been sleeping for half a day!” D.O complained. “Should I wake him up?”

“He’s probably just tired and doesn’t want to face Yoona with that face. Ha. Get it? Face Yoona with that face?” Chanyeol laughed at his own joke.

I narrowed my eyes. “Should we tell Yoona? Maybe she knows who it was…”

Baekhyun’s eyes lit up. “Ah! Could it be a jealous ex-lover of hers?” He chuckled.

“That’s very possible,” I agreed. “Let’s go talk to her. Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Kai, come with me. D.O and Luhan, you need to stay here, look after Sehun, and keep an eye out. Lock the door after we leave. If anybody shows up here, take care of them, got it?”

D.O nodded at me. “Good luck.”

Luhan waved at us as we slipped out the door. Outside, rain started pouring from the dark skies, as thunder boomed and lightning flashed.

“Looks like a storm’s coming,” Kai noted.

I grinned in the darkness, leading them to Yoona’s place. Once we got there, I knocked on the front door. “Hello! Yoona? It’s Suho.”

She opened the door a few seconds later, wearing a bathrobe, her hair long and wet. Chanyeol whistled. “Yoona! Looking good…”

I nudged him to behave. “Please excuse him. We’d like to ask you a few questions. It’s about you and Sehun.”

Her eyes widened. “Wait, did something happen? What’s going on?”

Baekhyun held up a hand. “Don’t worry! We’ll take care of the problem. You just need to talk to us and help us figure out some things.”

“O-okay,” she said, holding the door wide open. “Come in.”

We sat down on the white living room couch. There was a wall flat screen TV, an aqua lampshade, and a white coffee table in the center. Yoona gave us each a plate of rainbow rice cake.

“Thank you for the rice cake!” Chanyeol grinned at her.

“You’re welcome,” she replied. “So…what did you need to ask me?” She brought over a chair from the kitchen to sit on.

I cleared my throat. “Um, well, Sehun got into a fight last night with someone. He didn’t tell us who they are, but he got hurt pretty badly and he’s been sleeping since. We wanted to know if you have an idea who it could be. I think it’s a gang…”

She paled. “A gang? It’s Big Bang. I’m sure of it.”

“Big Bang?” Kai asked. “I’ve heard of them. One of the most dangerous gangs around. They like picking fights with everybody.”

Baekhyun frowned. “How do you know them, Yoona?”

She sighed, twirling a lock of her hair. “I…used to date the leader, G-dragon. We dated for two years. We broke up about three months ago.”

“I hope you don’t mind me asking, but why did you break up?” I narrowed my eyes.

“He fought with another gang, B1A4, because their leader Jinyoung’s noona cheated on T.O.P, who’s a Big Bang member. She cheated on him with a B1A4 guy named CNU.”

“Oh, I see. How many of them are there?"

"Five guys.They've been around for a long time."

"Yes! We have more guys than them." Chanyeol winked at her.

“…Can I see Sehun?” Yoona’s voice trembled. “Because it’s my fault he’s hurt.”

“No, it’s not your fault,” Baekhyun said quickly.

“You can see him,” I decided, “And you can tell him everything yourself. We won’t tell him first or anything.”

“Yeah, it’s better that you tell him instead of us telling him,” added Kai.

She nodded slowly. “Yeah…So will you get revenge on Big Bang?”

“Of course! We’ll make sure they get what they deserve.”

“I’ll see Sehun later. Yuri will be coming home soon…”

“We’ll go,” I said, and stood up. “Thanks for the rice cake.”

Outside, back on the streets, I wondered what our next move should be. Big Bang was jealous…because Yoona used to date G-Dragon. Now that she was dating Sehun, Big Bang was trying to mess with Exo. And not only because of that, but I suspected they wanted to claim the top spot for themselves- the highest rank, the leaders of the gang world. They probably knew how we’d recently (for the past year) been climbing up the ladder to reach the top, like many other gangs.

They wouldn’t win it- not as long as I was here, leading Exo. I would always lead Exo into victory, no matter what. Because that was my job, and it was my responsibility.

In this world, we all had to take chances and risks, and I wasn’t afraid to put myself further out there, to make Exo’s name fully known. We weren’t just another typical gang. I was going to make everybody know our name, to know our place and where we stood.