I Love You

One Shot

Yoona

Nine months later

I stood in front of the mirror, wearing the white dress and heels Yuri had given me last Christmas. I was going to meet Sehun today. It’d been a few weeks because he’d been busy with Exo and I’d been busy working at the club.

Yuri came in my room. “You look so pretty! Are you going to see Sehun today?”

I nodded. “Yeah. I’m going now. Bye!”

I met him in front of his place. He smiled brightly when he saw me, kissed me, and slipped his arm around my waist. “I missed you.”

“I missed you too, Sehun. So, what are we doing today?”

“That’s a surprise,” he answered.

We went in a taxi that led us to a huge flower field. Sehun and I had visited it before- this was one of my favorite places. I gasped when I saw a colorful hot air balloon, waiting on the ground for us.

We got out of the taxi. I giggled. “I’ve never been on one before.”

Sehun winked at me. “There’s a first time for everything.” He led me onto it, and we were standing in the center. The breeze gently blew through my long hair as we started going up, elevating off the ground.

I gazed in wonder at the flower field down below, which was becoming smaller and smaller. “Wow, it’s so beautiful! I love it. Thank you so much.” I turned back around and froze. Sehun was kneeling down, holding open a small black box that contained a ring inside- a sparkling diamond ring.

“Will you marry me, Im Yoona?”

I let out a breath, surprised and unable to believe my eyes or ears. Was I dreaming?

“I love you. And in my life…who knows what will happen. I don’t want to die without doing everything I can with you.” He blushed. “Marry me, Yoona.”

“Yes…yes, I’ll marry you!” I exclaimed, a grin on my face.

He slipped the ring on my finger and kissed me. “Be with me, okay? Only be mine. I’ll always protect you and be by your side. I’ll take care of you. I don’t want us to go separate ways for even a second.” Sehun intertwined his fingers through mine. “I won’t let anyone hurt you again.”

“Thank you…I want to say the words “I love you” a thousand times…”

“It’s okay. I know it even when you don’t say anything.”

“As long as we stay together, we won’t fear any future, will we?” I smiled, excitement surging through me and melting away my thoughts.

Only the vast blue sky surrounded us.

Sehun

Yoona and I would start our new life together. My heart was full of hope for the future.

I smiled at her. “You made it all different. My life…you changed me. I’m so thankful I met you. The reason why the path in front of me looks so beautiful, so promising…It’s only because of you.”

Yoona smiled back at me. “I love you.”

The time of sorrow and pain was over. Her period of mourning had finished. We’d suffered a lot, but now there was happiness ahead of us. I didn’t regret anything. She was my life now.

Together we went over the eternal sky.

~The end~