oh,jihyun-ah....

I'll back off so you can live better
Days has just past like that. You are freaking jealous about them. They can went on for a date... Unlike you. You alway have a sad face,and when people tell you a joke, you will just fake out a smile.You did really badly for your school works lately. You are sure that you have fell in love with Chunji now. But who care now? He have jihyun now. During recess,you went down to water fountain as you doesnt feel like eating. You were seating by at the side of the water fountain,looking emotional. Just then Chunji came by. Chunji:"What happen to you lately? You look sad... Cheer up!" he winked at you. You:"Nothing." you fake a small smile up. Chunji:"are you sure? If there is anything just tell me." You:"it ok. I have choiyoung. She talks to me for days." Chunji:"serious? What a nice friend,uh?!" You:"yea..Chunji-ah..." Chunji:"Huh?" You:"who is that girl?" Chunji:"What girl? You:"that girl name jihyun?" Chunji:"oh jihyun-ah... Yes?" You:"who is she?" Chunji:"She is my cousin! Arent she cute?" You:"Cousin?! I thought she was your girlfriend?! Chunji:"Nono.. She my cousin." he smiled. You:"Oh cousins-ah..." you smiled brightly. Chunji:"hey,you finally smile brightly!!!" You:"Haha really?!" Chunji:"you feel sad is it because you thought jihyun is my girlfriend and you are jealous?" Chunji teased. You:"Nonsense! Let go to the cafeteria. I'm hungry...." Chunji:"ok sure let go" he smiled. Chunji grabbed your wrist and pulled all the way down to the cafeteria. You laughed as he share some jokes. Suddenly you felt your heart beats even faster. You put your hands to your chest and smiled. Just then Chunji saw it and smiled. Thinking that you must have felt the same way as him. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ do leave a comments and subscribe my story :D go to my polls to vote for ending. :)