The introduction of my bestfriend, Park Choi Young

I'll back off so you can live better
Park Choi Young. Your classmate and is the one and only BestFriend of yours. She is a kind,innocent girl just like you.She knows your secret and every big and small matters about you. You always share your thoughts with her. Because of Chunji,Your heart keeps beating faster and you will start to blush and feel very annoying as this matter started to bother you. Since she was your BestFriend. You decided to talk to her about this. [buzz....buzz...buzz...] Choiyoung:"yobosaeyo?"(Hello,in Korean when calling someone) You:"ahh... Yobosaeyo. Choiyoung-ah I wanna talk to you." Choiyoung:"Yes?" You:"I want to ask you....." Choiyoung:"ask what?" (choi Young said in a curiosity voice) You:"Emm... Do you know why,when i look at a guy,and my heart is starting to beat very fast?" Choiyoung:"Silly!! You are in love!" You:"What?! No I mean...." Before you continued, choi Young speak. Choiyoung:"who is him? Your classmate? Who?" You:"Why not let just meet and will talk about it?" So you went out to meet choiyoung and you were both settling on a table at the cafe. Choiyoung:"so who was him,uh? My best chingu! I thought you only care about your studies...." You:"Emm... I Dont know.But you gotto keep it as secret." Choiyoung nodded. You:"The new student...." Choiyoung:"You mean Chunji?!?!" You:"Shhhh..... Dont be so loud..." Choiyoung:"alright. Alright. Now tell me." You:"ok,every moment I see him, my imaginary sparkle and fireworks all around me. My heart will start to bump faster and my cheek will turn warm..." Choiyoung:"haha okok^^ this is so cool. Will you confess to him? And tell him how much you love him?" You:"Yah! Of course no! I'm still not confirm about my feelings toward him. What happen if I love him and he does not?" Choiyoung:"Hey,i can confirm about your feelings toward him,and if you dont confess to him,i would you know he doesnt like you?" You:"Well,I'll think about it. Let go shopping!" (you quickly change the subject as choiyoung may think and say something even further more than just a simple boy-girl relationship. As she was known as the "love expert") Choiyoung smiled and shake her head.