My love confession to you,but it was all too late.

I'll back off so you can live better
So both you decided to settle in a café. It was a total of awkward silent. "Emm.." both of you said together. "You say first."both said together again. "I think you should say first." you said. "Ok,Yes I admitted I'm your secret admire, I fall for you before Chunji confessed to you. I knew it was too late to confess to you,but I would like to say I love you...." L.Joe said. This is the most shocking thing ever happen in your life! You was in a total of silent. Until L.Joe said something. "Emm... Your turn,___________-ah" L.Joe said. "Oh ya,I'm sorry to hear that too. But whatever happen,it already happen. Why not you just stop giving me lollipops before Chunji find out? I dont want your guy to ruin your friendship because of me. I'll feel absolute guilty." "Ok, I know. I put you in a difficult position just now too. Let just forget about it can?"L.Joe asked. "ok" you answered. "Can I have a request?" L.Joe asked. "what?" "you being my best friend." L.Joe said. "Sure, I would like too. BFF!" you smiled to him. "Thank you, and I wish you and Chunji happy always. If Chunji did something wrong to you, find me,i'll help you." L.Joe said and fake out a smile. "Alright,i will." you replied with a smile. "I have to leave now, you want to leave or stay here?"L.Joe asked. "Stay here. You may go first. Annyeong!" you said. L.Joe waved his hand and leave the Café. As he leave, tears from his rolled down his cheek. It seem like he cant take the facts of you and Chunji still. But who care? You and Chunji are now together.....