A Final Goodbye. (It all just Too Late)

I'll back off so you can live better

To: Reader, Thanks for reading, it has come to the end. For this chapter,i suggest you to listen,I'll back off so you can live better by G.NA as your background music. To have more feel in reading. ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ Time flew pass very fast. It time for you to leave now for Paris now. You woke up,bathe and ate your breakfast. Oma:"_________-ah,you packed everything already?" You:"Nae,oma." Appa:if you need anything,call us ok?" You:"Nae." Appa:__________-ah,I'm sorry I cant send you to the airport because of my business. Take care.On the brightside your mum is coming with you." Your mum started to cry. You:"No,it alright appa. I'm afraid I do not want to leave you guy,if you are going. So oma stay at home. I dont wanna see you cry." Oma:"but..." You:"No,but. You stay at home,arraso?" Your mum nodded,walked away and cries. After eating, you took your luggage and walk out of the house,before you leave,you look around the house and tears swelled out in your eye. Your driver took you to the airport. On the way there,you look out of the car, memories of you and Chunji,suddenly struck into your mind. You close your eye and tears rolled down from yout cheek. Finally yoi reached the airport, your friends are already there waiting for you.(Teen top and Choiyoung) Since there is still 3 hours to your departure time, you decided to spend this 3 hours of precious time with them. --Back then at Chunji-- *Shall I find her? She is leaving! Should I stop her from leaving?* he thought. He thought for awhile and took his jacket and rush to the airport. --At the airport-- 2 hours is up. Time sure really fly very fast. You stood up from the seat and said. You:"i think I'm gettin in." tears swelled up.in your eye and feel so sad. Choiyoung:"Eat well ok? Contact me when you are free. Call.me when you reached there. Bye!" Choiyoung cried and hug you. Ricky:"Annyeong,__________! Buy me present when you back ok?" You nodded. C.A.P:"Live well and eat well. Will visit you as soon as possible." You:"Thank you." Niel:"_________-ah. Bye and goodluck. Do design me clothes,arraso? Work hard and become a famous designer ok? Then i'll get your autograph." You smiled and nodded. At the same time crying. Changjo:"Oh,dont forget to design for me and Choiyoung wedding." Choiyoung:"Yah,who want to marry you?" Choiyoung smack his arm. Ricky:"ahh... Is this a proposal?" Changjo:"No, it not romantic enough right,Choiyoung?" Changjo wrapped him arm around Choiyoung waist. You:"Okok. I will." you smiled and say. Ricky:"Hyung! You havent say something." L.Joe:"huh? Ya.. __________, live well and eat well. I miss you and I love you...." Everyone eye widen. L.joe:"I mean yes, I love you,but you gotto go,So I'm telling you so that i....." You:"Oppa! It too late for you to say now....but I love you too." you forward to l.Joe and hug him. You pulled back. You:"Gotto go, take care. Annyeong!" You walked to the entrance,step by step,slowly. As you do not want to leave them.. But you have to. You feel so relive that L.Joe actually did his confession to you. You thought maybe you love him again in your next life. As you are about to enter,you heard someone shouting your name. You turned back. It was Chunji. Chunji:"_________! Wait!" Chunji running toward you. You:"Yes? I thought me and you are over. Why are you here?" Chunji:"Yes,me and you are over,but I have something to say." You:"What?" Chunji:"Mianhaeyo. I shouldnt have make your life so hard..I'm sorry that I choose SeoHyun noona over you. But frankly speaking, I really do love you last time. Every single time I spend with you is precious. I didnt choose either of you that time, is because I do not wish you will get hurt. I know I'm a bad guy,it good to have you to leave me. I Dont wish to see you crying because me of me arraso? It not worth it. That it, I have say what I have to say. Bye." You:"Wait,your apology I accepted. It ok,if you choose SeoHyun unnie over me. Now I'm going to start a new. You go your life,I'll go mine,wish you and SeoHyun unnie can last long and dont make her life miserable ok? Gotto go bye." You cried,but walk cooly to the entrance as if nothing happen. But deep down in your heart, you are very hurt. Once you enter,Chunji kneel down and cried. Chunji:"Mianhaeyo." you mumbled to himself. L.Joe walked toward Chunji. L.jor:"yah, what the point of being sad? You chose it yourself. It too late for you to regret." Then l.Joe left with the rest,leaving the poor Chunji behind... You took the plane of not regretting leaving everything behind. When yoi reached paris,you wore your shades and walk out cooly. Looking at this nice beautiful city of Paris. *How I wish they are all here with me....* you thought. ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ Thank you for supporting my story!^^ what do you think about this story? Do comment and subscribe^^ love you guys. And I'm doing on a remake in this story. Do wait for the remake! I'm be publishing the foreword first. Do go and subscribe. Cause I will be writing the ending remake for this story after my examination!^^ once again thanks for subscribing and reading. Do comment,no silent reader,Arraso? Keke THANK YOU!!!!