He still need more time? It that true?

I'll back off so you can live better
It been 3 weeks that you havent been contacting Chunji. Guess he is trying very hard to explain to SeoHyun. You were extrem boring,you decided to ask Choiyoung out,but changjo had ask he before you did,so you cant be ruining their date,you decided to ask L.Joe,since both of you are BFF. You called l.Joe,he was super surprise that he got your call. Obviously he agree to out with you because he had been waiting for so long to go out with you. Both of you met each other,then L.Joe suggested for ice skating,you declined because you do not know how to skate. But L.Joe insist you to go and start making those aegyo sound. You left with no choice but to agree since he even show his the other side of himself,his aegyo. Both reach there,and started to change your shoe. After that, both of you went up to the ice rink. You:"Arr... It so cold and slippery." L.Joe:"come on!" L.Joe grabbed your wrist and put your bare hands into his warm and comfortable jacket.(How sweet...Awww....) You:"Aww... Thanks,L.joe" you smiles brightly. Thinking that I'm so honour to have such a good friend other than Choiyoung,who cares about you a lot. It was fun, you guy were so close that even other people might think that you are both couple. Just then,you saw a familiar face. You look clearly,it is Chunji oppa! When you are about to call him, you saw SeoHyun was actually beside him. Her arm was around Chunji's. You are jealous. So your look down and feel a little sad that you cant spend this wonderful time with someone you love,Chunji. L.Joe saw the sad face on your face and turn you around. You titled your head,both of your eye met together. He look and say. L.Joe:"_________-ah,i guess you know who is already right? Dont be sad,just give him sometime." *How I wish she doesnt give him sometime*L.Joe's evil thoughts. You fake up a smile and nodded. L.Joe:"If there is anything you want to talk about,you can alway talk to me,since Choiyoung wont understand how you feel now. She's in love..." You:"Nae,Arraso. I also dont wish to disturb her." L.Joe:"haha,ok. I love you disturbing me." L.Joe pinched your cheek. When you turn around,you saw Chunji and SeoHyun kissing each other on lips. *I thought Chunji doesnt like her anymore? How come when SeoHyun kiss him,he did not pull back? Or is it his the one who kiss her?* you thought. Just then,both of them finish kissing,you saw both of their faces drew out bright smile. This time round,tears swell up in your eye. When Chunji and SeoHyun turn around,they saw you and L.Joe. SeoHyun:"Oh! Annyeong,__________!"She waved her hand. Chunji just stood there looking at you and you look back. Your tears in your eye cant hold anymore and rolled down to your cheek. You:"L.Joe,let's go. I dont like this place." You skate away and change back to your shoe. L.Joe followed you. Chunji still continue looking at you. Then SeoHyun asked Chunji. SeoHyun:"Chunji,why is she ignoring me? She feel sad. She cried." Chunji did not answer and skate away quietly. Ur knew he have did something wrong. He should not cheat your feeling. Because now he do have some feeling toward SeoHyun too. --Back to you and L.Joe-- (Both of you are in the park) L.Joe:"Ok,so my chingu. You can disturb me now." You:"I'm sorry,L.Joe. I dont wish to talk now." L.Joe:"If you keep it inside your heart,you feel much more miserable. Do you need a shoulder to lean on? Here is one. Nice and comfortable." he smiled. All of a sudden,you cried even louder. You:"L.Joe!!!! Thanks for being such a good friend to me. I appreciate it." L.Joe:"ok,now tell me what's happening. I'll help you." You:"Chunji... Chunji explain everything about SeoHyun to me. He asked me to give him sometime,he will try to explain to SeoHyun. 3 weeks just pass like that. I did not contact him this 3 weeks. Who knows he went ice skating with SeoHyun instead of me?! And they even kiss there,lips to lips! How can Chunji did this to me?! If I mistaken him, why isnt him trying to explain to me just now? Perhaps, he doesnt love me anymore. Who he love now is SeoHyun!" you cried as you said. L.Joe:"dont cry,i guess he still need more time..." L.Joe hug you.