Jealousy Kills!!!!

I'll back off so you can live better
It been weeks that you and Chunji are together,living a happy life, going out for date. You still found something wrong. If you and Chunji were now on steady, why is there still lollipop sticking on your locker door? If it from Chunji, when cant he just pass to you personally? So you went to find Chunji and talked about it. Just nice you saw Chunji and company in the cafeteria. You:"chunji-ah..." Chunji:"yah!___________! It been weeks and you still hasnt call me oppa!" You:"arraso,Chunji oppa!!!" Chunji:"yes,sweetie?" You:"Emm... I just wanna tell you that,if next time you wants to give me the lollipop, you can give me personally." you smiled. Chunji:"lollipop? I didnt buy any lollipop." You:"then who is it,who alway stick it at The door of my locker?" Ricky:"haha it might be ___________'s secret admire.Hyung,be careful." Ricky laughs. Chunji:"Arraso.___________-ah. Dont talk to any guy ok?" You nodded. Just then L.Joe walk away.... Changjo:"hyung, where you going?" L.Joe:"going to , want to follow?" Changjo:"No,haha" (look like someone feel guilty and jealous...) "Ring,ring ring...." finally you all have finish school. You went outside the gate and wait for Chunji. Just then a bicycle is going forward,you tried to duck,however you tripped over something. You were about to fall. Suddenly L.Joe ran over there and catches you. Your waist is around his arm. You were shocked,both of your eye met together and stare at each other for a very long time. Just nice,Chunji was walking behind he ran forward and pushed L.Joe away. Chunji:"Thanks,you can let go my girl." L.Joe:" ok." L.Joe walked away. Chunji:"sweetie,are you alright?" You:"Emm... Yes. Oh L.Joe, kamasahamida!!!" you shouted. Chunji:"next time dont stare at other guy for so long, yoi know your oppa,me,will be jealous." he smiled. You:"arraso,mianhae..." --back to L.Joe-- His heart was beating so fast. He put his hand on his chest. *Seriously,I'm jealous on Chunji,how can he have such nice girlfriend? I wish to have ___________ all to myself.* he thought silent,but actually his heart has sank to the bottom and was crying miserably...