I'll back off so you can live better.

I'll back off so you can live better

In this 2 weeks time, you spend it wisely. In the day, you went to hang out with your good friends,C.A.P,Niel,L.Joe,Ricky,Changjo and Choi young. Then at night, you will start packing your stuff needed to in Paris. 13 days just pass like this. Still no sign of Chunji contacting you. Your heart started to feel much more miserable. You decided to text Chunji about you are leaving for Paris tomorrow. Guess he has the right to know you are leaving. So you text him. You texting him:" Oppa,are you sleeping? I have something to tell you. Mind meeting me at the Café we used to go? Though you are not here,I'll for wait for you." --5 minutes pass-- *Maybe he thinks that he have nothing left to say.* You went to the Café sitting on the chair waiting for Chunji patiently. You are looking outside the Café staring blankly. Suddenly someone behind you talk to you. It is Chunji. He finally showed up. Chunji:"Sorry for keeping you waiting." You:"you sure make me wait for a VERY long time." you mumbled to yourself. Chunji:"What?" You:"Nothing. Seat down please." Chunji:"Ok,so what you is it you want to meet me?" You:"Do you love me?" Chunji kept quiet. You:"Tell me. Do you love me? Or you love SeoHyun unnie?" Chunji:"I...I...I....." You:"I...I... You what?" Chunji:"Yes,i love you! But...but..." You:"but you love SeoHyun unnie too,right?" Chunji:"Yes,i admitted I do have feelings toward her too." At that moment your heart sank. You:"If you were to choose, you choose me or SeoHyun unnie?" Chunji remain silent. You:"I guess you choose SeoHyun unnie,uh. Well all I have to say is forget about me." Chunji:"No,I'm not going to forget you!" You:"But you choose SeoHyun unnie over me!" Chunji:"No,i did not choose either you or SeoHyun!" You:"Well,then I'll help you choose. Be happy with SeoHyun unnie,arraso?" Chunji:"What?!" You:"For your information,I'm leaving Seoul tomorrow for Paris. I've decide not to come back and start a new there. I know in this 3 months, I have really gave you hard time on choosing who you want to be. So to make our life easier, I'll back off. So,my second purpose on meeting you to say goodbye to you. Wish you and SeoHyun unnie can last long and happy always! Farewell,Chunji!" You walked out of the Café cooly. My heart is super miserable. You are upset that you have to leave Chunji,but it must for you to leave. Chunji doesnt choose you. Instead of giving a chase after you, Chunji just sat there like nobody business. That night, you really have a miserable night. You decided to cry hardly as you could, so you can start all over, a new life in Paris. Your parents both heard you crying, they cried too. Firstly,they were upset to see you so miserable. Secondly,they cant accept the fact you leaving Seoul alone to Paris.