confession.

I'll back off so you can live better
*arghh... I cant stop thinking about ___________!!!!*chunji thought. Finally,Chunji have gather all his courage and decided to confess to you. He asked you out for a date and you accept. Both of you went to lotte world to played. After spending whole lot awesome time at there, it time for you and Chunji to have break. Chunji took this great opportunity to confess to you now. Chunji:"emm...___________..." Before he could continued you grab his wrist and pulled him away to play roller coaster with you.(because you are those hyper type.) *oh man!* Chunji thought. After playing, you said you were hungry, again he didnt get a chance to confess to you. This time round, he grab your wrist and bring you to the souvenir shop. He get a bear for you. Then he knee down in front of the public. You were shocked and widen your eye. You thought*what the hell is him doing?!* Chunji:"_________-ah, will you accept my love to you? I cant stop thinking about you. Everytime I see you,my heart started to race fast. You are alway in mind. Will you accept my love and be my girlfriend,please.... " You:"Emm... Chunji get up now. Everyone is looking." you said shyly. Chunji:"I dont care if people is looking and I only get up when you accept my bear and my love to you." You:"what if I dont?" Once Chunji heard this word, he deflated his shoulder and his heart sank to the bottom. Chunji:"then I'll kneel here forever." You:"ok then bye bye." You walked away, as you walk away,Chunji eye started to fill with tears. Suddenly you walked back. You:"yah,Chunji!" you so silly. If I dont accept,are going to stay here forever?! You should chase after me! Whatever it is thanks for the bear,i love it very much." you smiled. Chunji:"so you mean you accept?" You:"yup!" A bright smile grew on Chunji face. Chunji:"Haha yes!!!!" He hug you turn you around,kiss you and you kiss back. (7minutes of heaven with him^^) Chunji:"yes,my dream came true!!!! Here our officially first kiss to one another. Haha" You:"Haha,yeah! chunji-ah do you know I have a lot if bear?" Chunji:"so you dont like it? I'll change for you." You:"no! I mean out of all the bear, this is special" you smiled. And so Chunji walked you home. Who knows someone from behind were actually stalking you, and after he have see this scene, his heart sank all they to the bottom. He thought *damn it!! ___________ is now belong to Chunji. I have no more chance now...*