Chunji at the shopping mall.

I'll back off so you can live better
Soon or later, you and choi young reached the shopping mall which your dad owes. It was crowded as usual. But you and choiyoung doesnt care and headed straight to a shop with full of teddy bear. You:"Wow!!!! Choiyoung looked! This bear is so cute!!!! I want to have one!!!" you were pointing at a teddy bear. Choiyoung:"yah,it is so cute. Buy it if you want." You:"No. I have a lot already. You want?" Choiyoung:"Hello?!?!! This bear cost 300 plus,and I'm not that rich to buy a bear just to hug." You:"haha ok." you smiled Both of you went out the shop and headed to an accessories shop. Just then Chunji was in the shopping mall with his the other 5friends too and he saw you. Chunji:"hey,isnt that ___________?" *smiling to himself* Changjo:"I think yes? You want to find her is it?" Ricky:"I bet that a yes!" *laughing* Chunji ran forward to you and put his arm around your neck. Chunji:"annyeong!___________-ah!" You and choiyoung were both shocked and widen your eye. Just then he realised choiyoung was there too. Chunji:"oh. Hi! Who are you?" Choiyoung:"Hi! I'm Park Choiyoung. Your classmate." Chunji: ahh... Hi choi young. I didnt notice you are from my class... As I dont give a damn to any of the girls." he smiled and winked. Choiyoung:"That ok. Anyway you dont have to pay any attention to any of the girls in our class."choiyoung smiled. *So he only notice me in the class? Or he doesnt take me as a girl in the class?* you thought. Chunji:"haha I'm sorry." he said to Choiyoung. "Anyway you girls came here for shopping?" he continued. You:"yup. You guy too?" you looked behind and saw C.A.p and company. Chunji:"yeah! Have fun shopping girls. See you all tomorrow on Monday! BYE!" he touch your bangs and smile and leave you all. You&Choiyoung:"BYE!!" As you and choiyoung walking.... Choiyoung:"Yah! How do you feel when only notice you in he class?" she asked cheekily. You:"Well,I'm happy!" Choiyoung:"Just happy?!" You:"No! Is FREAKING HELL HAPPY!" you said and jump up. As for Chunji and company..... C.A.P:Yah! You got your favourite girl around your arm.Well done man!" Chunji:"Haha,thanks" he said shyly. Ricky:"so when are you going to confess to her?" Chunji:"Soon or later? Haha"he said as he laughed...