There goes my first kiss... Bye Bye....

I'll back off so you can live better
It been weeks that you have been receiving lollipops for days,and each day there is a notes behind cheering you up. You have total collected 30 plus lollipops. Since there is many lollipops,you decided to distribute it in the orphanage which you often visits when you are free. Chunji knew about it and decided to go there for volunteer work,so that he can get a closer relationship with you. Well and it went good, you and his relationship was even closer. It evening time, you and Chunji decided to prepare dinner for the orphan before leaving. You:"so... What shall we cooked for tonight?" Chunji:"hmm... Kids love fried food and sweet things... Why not let cook fried chicken wings with rice and cake for their deserts?" You:"good idea! Let start working!" you snapped your finger. You and Chunji spend the whole evening cooking dinner for the orphan in the kitchen. It was awkwardly,total silent... No one speaks... Finally after a long time in the kitchen,you guys have finish cooking. Both you bring the foods outside. Laid them nicely and prepare everything for the kids on the table. While they were eating, you and Chunji were both were busy in the kitchen making their deserts. It was in a total silent.... Until Chunji put whip cream on your nose. You:"Yah,Chunji! It dirty!!!" Chunji:"Too bad... By the way you look cute with whip cream on your angry face" he teased as he winked. You:"what?!?!! It not funny! Want to play? GAME ON!" you shouted. And so you went to put even more whip cream on his cheek. Chunji:"ok ok ___________-ah let stop." You stop as you was told so. Who knows Chunji took a whole lot of whip cream and smash on your face. You:"Yah!!! I thought you said stop?!?!!" You took a whole lots of whip cream too and decided to bash on Chunji,but he ran away. Both you having so much fun in the kitchen. Bashing one another and laughing non stop. But who knows,you tripped on something and fell above Chunji. Your face was absolutely close to one another, your hearts started to beat faster and your face was burning red,as both of your eye met were met together. Suddenly,Chunji lift his hand up and wrapped his arm around your waist,close his eye and he lift his head slightly higher. You close your eye as well. Finally both you are kissing. You kiss back as you are enjoying it. Suddenly a kids came by. Kid:"Hyung,Noona. What are both you doing? I want to have desert now." Both of you get up quickly. You were blushing red and your heart beat really fast as if you are dying soon. You:" oh,sorry. I'll get the cake for all of you ." you speak shyly. You walked to get the cake and bring it to the canteen. *YES! My first move toward ___________. I wonder what will happen later... How am I suppose to talk to her later? It going to be awkward.... Thinking back I shouldnt have kiss her....*chunji's thought as he smiled a little. *eottoake?!?! What did I just did?! Kissing him back?! How can just kiss him when I havent even confirm my feelings toward him? That was my first kiss... How am I suppose to talk to him later? It going to be so awkward!!! Arghh!!!!* you thought as you knocked your head lightly with your hand.