Knowing the truth of the lollipop.

I'll back off so you can live better
It been a wonderful date for you and Chunji all a while. Even both of you are sweeter than a honey bar^^. Well,though you have a happy data with Chunji, Chunji is still worrying about your secret admire,because he still see lollipops sticking on the locker door, and every single time when Chunji wanted to throw it away, you will alway stop him, and tell him to not to waste and keep it for the orphan. Well,Chunji is alway frustrated about this as he is jealous, he is afraid that you might leave him for another guy..... --In School-- Mr park:"Alright class I have to end lesson early today,as I have something on later. Dont forget to finish up your assignment for today. See you tomorrow,class." "Thank you and Goodbye,Mr Park" everyone greeted The class ended earlier than you expected, so you decided to go to your locker and put some books inside. You were walking down the stair, just then you saw L.Joe walking here and there infront of your locker. You went to hide behind the pillar to see what up with him. Who knows he took out a lollipop and stick it on your locker door. Just then you shouted. "L.Joe! What are you doing on my locker door?" L.Joe quickly took the lollipop away and hide it behind him. "Hmm... Nothing." L.Joe replied. "Nothing? What's behind your back?" you asked. "Nothing."L.Joe replied. "Nothing? You look so suspicion...." you said. "Me? NO!" l.Joe claimed. "Let me see what behind you." you said as you tried to snatch the thing behind you. "No,please."L.Joe said as he trying to hide it away from you. Just then L.Joe thought. *what happens if she found that I'm her secret admire?! I'm so died. Arghh!!!* Just then, you accidentally tripped on the L.Joe feet, he quickly took both of his hand and hold you. "Ha! Gotcha!" you said excited as you snatches the thing away from him. In just a second your face turn pale. "So you are my secret admire,which gave me lollipop everyday?"you asked gently. "No." L.Joe replied *Oh! I'm so died*he thought. "Liar! I saw you sticking it up." you said. "Just take the lollipop and shut up." L.Joe said coldly and leave. When you turned to the back of the lollipop,you saw a note that written: "No matter what happen,I'll be there for you. So let your head rest against my shoulder, so that you Dont have to worry anything :)" You were so shocked of your life. Thinking to yourself miserably. *Aigoo,eottoake? Eottoake? How can Chunji friend,L.Joe fall for me? No way,please!!!! I Dont wish to ruin their friendship!!!!* You start thinking what will happen while walking out of the school gate alone as Chunji have extra class after school. Thereby,L.Joe was alone too. Looking downward on the floor. When he titled his head, he saw you, you gather up all his courage and decided to talk to you for awhile,so he went forward to you. "emm..___________?"L.Joe called out. "Ye?"you asked. "can I talked to you for awhile?"L.Joe asked. "sure,why not? I have something to say too." you said.