Is this what they call 'Love' when our heart is beating faster??

I'll back off so you can live better
Finally lt the end the school. "Hyung,can I hang out with you all?" Chunji asked C.A.P and company. "Sure,why not? You are our best brother now" C.A.P said. "Serious?! Omo! Hyung kamasahamida!" Chunji thanked C.A.P They walk out of school happily together. Just then they saw you. Walking alone carrying heavy books "Hyung, Dont you think that ___________ is adorable?" Chunji asked. "Hyung! Dont tell me you like her.." Ricky said it in a cheeky voice. "haha,she is really interesting...." Chunji said. "She came into this school by scholarship. She came from a poor family. That why is interesting..."Changjo added. "No,not because of that.But it that true? But her look doesnt tell me that she is from a poor family.....Instead she look really familiar to me...."chunji whispered in the last line. "Yah, it true she doesnt look like she was from a poor family.... But this was what I heard about her last time." Niel said. "Well whatever it is, she look cute and hot..." Chunji said it a seductively way. (In your school, no one knew that you are from a rich family as you wanted to keep it as low profile. Except your BestFriend. Will be revealing who your BestFriend later) Chunji walking forward to you. "_________-ah!" Chunji called leaving his friends behind. "Huh,yes?!" you turned and look at Chunji in a blur look. "Aww...Aigoo.... Keyopta!"Chunji said and pinched your cheek. You started blushing. "Are you blushing"chunji asked. "Anniyo!" you said. "well, since we are in the same class and you were seating beside me, can we be best friend?" he asked. "oh...."Your eye met his eye, and you paused for awhile, and continued "oh,ok. Nice to meet you then" Your heart started to beat faster and faster and so do Chunji. "Alright,see you tomorrow! BYE!"Chunji said. "Bye!"you said. Soon Chunji went back to his friends. "Boy, you really likes her uh?" C.A.P asked while smiling. Chunji just kept quiet and smile. *woo... Why do I feel such way when she agreed to become my BestFriend? Haha this girl must be really special to me^^* he thought himself. *is this what they called love? Some story character felt this way when they are in love....why is my heart still beating so fast and my face still feel so warm? Am I blushing? No way. I cant love Chunji. He look like a playboy. Aigoo! Must control.myself!!* you thought while your hand was on your chest.