Your Sweet moment with Chunji Oppa!!!^^

I'll back off so you can live better
your leaving school examination is here. You are studying with Chunji at his house. "Yeobo..."Chunji called you. "Wae?" you asked. "what do you want to do after graduate?" Chunji asked. "Hmm... Either I help my father with his business since he is owing three shopping centre. I think It time for me to help him up, so that he dont have to be so stressful about each of the shopping centre or I'll study fashion. I love fashion designing." you said and smiled. "Hmm... I would prefer you helping on your dad business." Chunji said. "Why?" you asked. Chunji:" study fashion,you have you have to got Paris for around 2 years like that? You know I cant leave you right. Plus I can see you more often during your work if you help your dad. You never know we can turn out to be partnership" You:"hmm... Good idea. But I shall see my results first." Chunji:"ok, study hard!" You:"you too, fighting!" Chunji:"aigoo....keyopta" *pinched your face* Chunji:"oh! I want to give you something. Come!" he continued. You:"what thing?" Chunji opened his drawer and handed you a box. "open it up." Chunji said smiling to you. As Chunji pushing back his drawer. "Wait! That watch...." you said. Chunji:"You mean this?" Chunji said as taking out the watch. You:"wow! This is a limited edition watch! In the world there is only 3 of it. And it was design by a famous designer!!!" Chunji:"Really? You sure love fashion,uh?" You:"hehe. Yup." Chunji:"But too bad,in my eye this watch doesnt mean anything to me anymore?" You:"why?" Chunji:"silly, you dont have to know." winked at you. And so, Chunji took the watch and throw it outside the window. You:"Yah,Chunji! What are you doing?" Chunji:"throwing a watch away? Why, you like that watch? I'll buy one for you and this would be meaningful." You:"anniyo! It just that you can throw it somewhere else but not outside the window right? What happen if it hit someone head?" Chunji:"opps!!! Whatever, now. Haha! aigoo.... You are so caring!" pinched your cheek again. "Now open the box" You:"okok" you opened the box and saw a necklace inside with a heart shape. You:"Wa... Yiputa..." Chunji:"Come let me put it for you." You:"Thanks,Chunji." Chunji:"ahhem... It Chunji oppa!" You:"Alright,thanks Chunji oppa!" you said with a bright smile. After that,he kissed your soft lips and kiss you back. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- do subscribe my story and comment^^ kamasahamida!!!