Seohyun in action.

I'll back off so you can live better
2 months has just past like this. Still no sign of Chunji contacting you. *This is just way to ridiculous.* you thought. You went to called Chunji,but you cant reach him,so You make up your mind and decided to find Chunji and asked about it. When you reach his house,you saw SeoHyun walking out. Chunji was standing at the door. Again both of them kissed. (Goodbye kiss). You felt sad,turn around and walked away. Suddenly you heard someone calling you. You turn around,it was SeoHyun. *Damn it! Why is she calling me?* you thought and gave a small pissed off face. SeoHyun:"Annyeong,__________!" You:"Annyeong,SeoHyun unnie." you turn around and walk away. Suddenly someone grabbed your wrist. You turn around and saw the hand belong to SeoHyun. SeoHyun:"Dont go first. I have something to talk to you." You:"wae?" Both of you went into the Café. SeoHyun:"Ok,I'm a straight forward girl. Leave,Chunji." You widen your eye. You:Wae?!?!!" SeoHyun:"Dont you understand? Leave Chunji. Dont bother him." You:"Chunji oppa... Ask you to say this to me?" SeoHyun:"No. He did not tell me anything about you. I found out everything myself. So leave him." You:"No. I'm not going to leave him." Tears swelled up in your eye. SeoHyun:" cant you see both of us have feelings towards one another?!!! Come on, I think Chunji have forgotten you." You:"No,he wont!!" SeoHyun:"Yes,he did. See,he hasnt been contacting you lately." You:"It because he is busy?" SeoHyun:"Yes he is busy. Busy dating with me!" You:"You,what?!" tears rolled down from your eye. Seohyun:"so leave Chunji,Arraso?" She said and left the Café. *What?! This is so ridiculous!!!* you thought. You were crying and upset. You called Choiyoung and told her everything. She apologise to you that she hasnt care about you lately. So she decided to help you up. Changjo and Choiyoung went to Chunji's house. "Ding Dong!" Maid:"Yes?" Changjo:"I'm finding Chunji. I'm his chingu." Maid:"Ok,come in, have a seat while I called Chunji." ---A few minute later--- Chunji came down from the stair. Chunji:"Mianhae,from keeping you all waiting. What's up? Choiyoung:"Well,i thought you know what's happening upstair. What took you so long? SeoHyun is up there? Both of you are making love,uh?" Changjo:"choiyoung..." Chunji:"No, i'm just working on something." Choiyoung:"Working on a plan,on how to dump __________,uh?" Chunji:"Nonono, what happen to her?" Choiyoung:"She's dying soon." Chunji:"Dying?!" Choiyoung:" ya,thanks lots to your wonderful girlfriend,who said such hash words to her." Chunji:"Seohyun?" Changjo:"Yup,Hyung. You shouldnt have did this to __________. She feel so miserable now." Choiyoung:" that right. Even me, cant comfort her." Chunji:"i thought she was having great fun with L.Joe?" Choiyoung:"She went out with L.Joe because she was bored,Pabo!" Chunji:"So what did SeoHyun told ___________?" And so Choiyoung and changjo told everything to Chunji. Chunji:"What? What am I suppose to do now?" Changjo:"Hyung,you created this,you solved this." Changjo and Choiyoung leave Chunji's house. Chunji feels very guilty and bad. He do not know what to do now.